The Result of Time Away

Misaki's POV
I could feel myself breathing in and out. I was starting to get tired , but I could tell Kagami was getting tired as well.
'It's time to put all that time away to use ' I thought to myself.
," Hey , Kuroko-nii this is what I spent doing in Anerica while I was away. " Kuroko's looked up from staring off into space. I suddenly started to accelerate and I stole the ball from Kagami. He looked surprised , I started to sprint for my goal , but Kagami being Kagami swiftly ran up and reached over me grabbed the ball and quickly made a layup shot into his goal.
' This is going to harder than what I'm used too ' I thought.
' Time for plan B' . My brain put my body into motion. If you can't out run your opponent then you have to out skill them. I glanced at the clock. There was only 12 seconds left in the game .
'This is going to have to be quick' I grabbed the ball and started to swiftly walk to the side of the court that had my goal.
'Only 6 seconds left... It's going to be a miracle if this works. I need this shot to win though. I guess it's actually time to give some effort.' My brain was making a lot of decisions for me I realized . Kagami was already on me ready to take the ball. I looked him straight in the eye and he looked away for a spilt second.
'There it is my chance' Within that spilt second that he looked away I had dribbled around him and scored a goal. The buzzer sound blared through the air. Kagami and the team stared at me. That moment I knew this is why I trained for and looked for in America.
Kagami yelled out of breath ," How'd you do that ?"
," Let's just say that's my little secret ." I replied cheekily. Aida came from the sidelines before she could say anything I said
," I love this team so much so please allow me to play basketball on this team everyday. " I turned to the team ," You guys are now my brothers ... my family." I said with tears in my eyes and smile. I don't know what convicted me to say that , but I have a feeling that with this group I'll know why I said those two simple words soon.
Aida looked at me and said with a smile ...

HELLO , JUST LETTING YOU GUYS KNOW THIS I LOVE YOU ALL. ITS OFFICIAL THIS STPRY HAS REACHED MORE THAN 5,000 READS. THANK YOU FOR READING AND IM SORRY FOR LEAVING YOU ON A CLIFF HANGER NUT I PROMISE ILL UPDATE. ANYWAY THANK YOU AGAIN AND ILL UPDATE SOON. BYE LITTLE STARS.
LOVE,
LUMENASTAR