Start of a War

Narrators POV
The team walked into their openers gym with their spirits high. That is until they saw just how good the team was. The drills that they were doing looked complicated and long. But the team seemed to be doing them with practiced ease. This got the team feeling nervous.

Though the more that they observed the gym they realized that the gym had a net in the middle of it. It has then that the imaginary light bulbs went off in their heads. They had only half a court to play on . Kagami being Kagami was furious and was about to approach the coach and tell him off , but he ran into someone. He looked down and saw a head of blue hair. The hair belonging to Misaki, he said in a menacing tone not meant for her ," Move brat I have a coach to kill mainly him."

He motioned toward the fat coach that was at the moment yelling at his students about doing the drills wrong. Kise was about to walk over to them , but seeing Kagami's face he made the smart decision and immediately turned 180 degrees and started doing the drills instead.
Misaki just stared at Kagami with eyes uncanny to Kuroko who was in the back and had yet to be noticed by anyone as of yet. Misaki said in a calm voice ," We won't win this with anger that's how we'll lose actually."

Kagami just gave her a look and started to move again. Misaki as fast as lightning ran in front of Kagami and with unknown strength out her hands on Kagami's chest and stopped him. She said ," Stop and you can prove to that dumb coach that you deserve a full court with your team when we play, for now act like this is the best thing ever. You can win a battle but that doesn't mean you've won the war . The first tactic of battle is to deceive the enemy. So that's what we'll do." Everyone gave her a look, Captain whispered to Aida ," Who knew she was so smart?" Aida just gave him a look that said shut up and she made her way to the front to get the teams attention.

She said," I'll be getting our locker room now so I suggest you all be quiet and wait or else we'll be doing some training when we get back." She stated with an eye twitch. Everyone felt a shiver go down their backs. When Aida left the team was silent except for you guessed it Kagami. He said ," Who cares about her stupid training anyway she won't actually do it guys." Everyone gave him a look. Most of the looks said are you crazy. Aida returned and grabbed Kagami's ear . She whispered into it with a deathly tone ," I'll be talking to you when we get back to the gym , also I want you to meet one on my furry friends ." Kagami just nodded in fear, Aida started walking.

So everyone followed her outside. She then turned to everyone and said ," This is the start of a war so what will we do?" Everyone replied with ," FIGHT!"  With this being said Aida got into the game strategies that they would be using for that game. It wasn't just a game to them this was a fight for prides. Not just a battle but a war.