Back and Forth:The Never Ending Battle!!! Quater 2

Aida's POV

I told the team to continue but pace themselves. They were going to tire themselves out faster if they kept up this game pace. I watched as they went in that's when my attention was turned to a fast blur across the court.

It was Kise , he was running at an incredible pace and my team was to shocked to catch up. I started yelling at them to run. Misaki was the first person to snap out of it and try to catch up to him. But , he was too fast and he dunked the ball. He tried to hang there for a while and he tried to break the basketball goal. But, eventually he let go. Misaki had an emotion on her face that I had never seen before on her. Her face was shocked.

Misaki was usually the calm one out of the group now I couldn't count on her. Captain quickly passed it to Misaki. She needed to run on the sidelines so that on of the post from the other team doesn't take the ball from her. Good she doing it.

Fast Break was what I was yelling to my team.Then I saw Misaki slow down when she got to the other side good she's thinking about what the play was. I glanced at the other teams defense . My immediate conclusion was a man to man defense style. This team was mostly based on offense. Considering for a fact that Kise is like a monster on the court. A really scary at that. The only person I would say to go up against him would be someone he wasn't expecting. My thoughts were trailing again. Get it together Aida!

I noticed Misaki made the sign for a play. Reversal ... Good choice Misaki. She made the symbol for the team and they did it perfectly. Yes! All that practice is paying off now. We scored, the score was now even. I called for a time out. The team came running over and immediately Kagami asked
," Why did you call us here we were doing fine!" I quickly replied with ," I need to tell you guys something and I need to change who has who on our defense." They quickly got quiet.

I said ," First off their playing man to man defense so just keep moving around and for balls sake cut to the middle.The paint is your friend not your enemy use it . Also I would like to change who you have on defense."

They quickly objected and asked me why. I asked Misaki," Misaki what is your speciality ." She quickly answered and said
," I'm good at making quick decisions on the court... I guess." I nodded and told her ," I want you to mark Kise." She just nodded while the others stared in shock.

Before they could ask me why the buzzer for time out over rang and I sent them out. Hopefully this works.

THIS IS THE CURRENT BOOK IM READING ITS PRETTY GOOD IF YOURE A DIRECTIONER I NOT A CRAZY FAN BUT I LIKE THE STORIED AND THE MUSIC.

Mr. CEO by@lazycatgirl

ITS A REALLY GOOD STORY MAKE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT
LOVE YOU MY LITTLE STARS UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER BYE