Back and Forth: The Never Ending Battle!!! Quarter 4

Aida's POV

I watched as Misaki went out on the court. She seemed calmer in a way but determined. I had never seen her like she this . She was... Calm.The way she moved on the court was as if she was dancing quite beautifully I might add. She made sure every step she took was secure and well thought out.

I was impressed from going to strong headed to calm she was a good person. The other people on the court noticed also she made it seem like she was neutral and that she was on nether side. But she kept on going. The other team was defenseless against her technique I found myself greeting lost too.

I snapped out of it when the other bench players were trying to get my attention. I looked their way and asked 'Yes what is it?' I was a bit irritated at them for interrupting my thoughts. They quickly got scared and pointed to Kuroko. I looked at him to see him waking up ever so slowly. He suddenly yawned and just stared at me. I quickly rushed over to him and checked to see if he was alright. He just stared at the court I looked to and got lost looking at Misaki again.

He was saying something so I got out of it again. He asked me with a monotone ,' Have you gotten lost looking at Misaki too Coach?' I just nodded and he suddenly said out of the blue ' Send me in ' I gave him an are-you-crazy-look. I quickly told him off and as I was talking I closed my eyes . When I opened them to see if he understood he was already in the game.

I cursed at him from my mind and suddenly got scared cause I got a cold feeling from I front of me. I saw Misaki in front of me and I just shrugged and with that we kept on playing . Then what I saw shocked me...

HEY GUYS SURPRISE DOUBLE UPDATE IM GOING ON VACATION NEXT WEEK SO THIS IS FOR THIS WEEK AND NEXT WEEK. LOVE YALL SEE YOU NEXT NEXT WEEK 😘.