You What! Chapter 2

Currently a girl had just come in and hugged Kuroko. She said out loud," It's good to see you again Onii-chan," her voice was clear and full of authority.
Everyone shouted ," ONII-CHAN!" The whole gym was surprised . Kuroko  then said ," It's good to see you to Misaki-chan ." The girl had a smile on her face . She then said in a polite voice ," Kuroko please get off me , I don't . Want to feel your sweaty body anymore though I still love you !" At this everybody sweat dropped . Though Kuroko did comply and went back to sit on the floor . While this whole conversation was going on the whole team jut looked back and forth from the two siblings . They were all still trying to process what just happened . Kagami got so tried of thinking he just yelled ," WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING?" Kuroko turned his head to him and said ," You should have already processed this Bakagami , she's my sister ." Kuroko said it like it was the most simplest thing in the world . While the duo was having their little conversation Misaki noticed a basketball right by her foot , she picked it up and asked the coach ," Hey can I borrow this for a second ." Riko just slowly nodded not really sure of how to react . Misaki stepped around all the players and from the half court line threw the basketball. It soared threw the sky and landed in the basket with a swish. Misaki just smiled and turned to her brother and said ," Looks like I still got it ONII-chan ." She had a bright smile on her face . The team just stared in awe and they all said .