StandStill

Misaki was now in front of her team that she hadn't seen in months. They each have her a calculating gaze. Someone, she was to busy going through memories, had said a greeting back to her. She knew what they wanted... an explanation. The reason why she would just abruptly leave when everything had seemed perfectly fine. Just as everything was lighting up she had turned her back. They were probably feeling betrayed but most of all confused.

Misaki had enough decency to feel remorse. She had after all left then behind to come back to Japan. But she was sort of contradicting herself. She left Japan to escape playing with her brother and look what she had done. She knew she would have to make a decision. On who to be with and where to go but for now she was going to have to explain to the group of people why she left. They at least deserved that.

Or so they thought. What Misaki didn't realize was that a certain someone was coming to get her. From, supposedly disappearing from their team. This someone wasn't happy at all either.

ELSEWHERE

Kagami was on his way to the apartment that Kuroko had said his sister was supposed to be in. He didn't want to go at all but according to his team he was quote on quote "intimidating". He could disagree with that because most of his personality added up to a big puppy that could play basketball well. However he did have a sense of urgency to find Misaki. Though he'd never admit it he'd missed her comments and messing around with him at practice. As he climbed the final step to the apartment he prepared himself for whatever he might find. What gave him a shock was he heard no noise from inside the apartment. He knocked on the door...

AT THE SERIN GYM

Aida had just walked out her office and was surprised to be met with a face. The familiar face of famous American coach, Coach Cole. She gave her a hesitant smile and asked

," Hello what can I do for you?" In broken English. The Coach replied calmly and said

," I believe you have one of my players on your team at the moment and I want her back."