Back and Forth:The Never Ending Battle!!!Quarter 4 part 2

Narrators POV

Misaki and Kuroko were working together on the court with almost practiced ease. They were I tune with each other's thoughts and movements. Not even Kise from the other team could copy them. At the moment Kaijo was in the lead with a score of 85-84. It was the last few minutes of the game. The saying goes that adversity can either make you or break you this applied to the current situation that Seirin was in at the moment.

The ball was passed to Misaki she dribbled down the court. You could see the worry and stress lines on her face. Everyone knew she wanted to win this game for many reasons. Misaki was suddenly cut off by Kaijos defense she quickly passed it to Kuroko. Kuroko then got the ball down to Captain. With clutch turned on Captain shot the ball and he made it.

It seemed as if a switch was turned on because suddenly within the last 2 minutes of the game Kise suddenly became very aggressive. He quickly took the ball as fast as he could and went in for the score no one could stop him and he made it. It seemed as if Seirin now had no hope of winning.

But through all this turmoil Misaki stood like a bright star. She had decided early on that she wasn't going to give up. So she did like she has practiced and went for the ball as she went down the court she got distracted for a split second and in that spilt second Kise stole the ball from her. She cursed under her breath and ran after him. She suddenly was gaining on him and she grabbed the ball as quick as she could.

Doing the fastest turned around that she could she quickly dribbled down the court. For the spectators she was going very fast. For her it seemed like that everything was in slow motion. She started thinking about other things. She suddenly became very dejected about winning she almost gave up. But then she looked up and saw her teammates no her family yelling at her and cheering her on. She suddenly started smiling and she went in for the layup. The ball circled around the rim and...

HEY STARS

I JUST WANNA SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO Weissmann96 SHE IS THE PERSON WHO DID THE NEW COVER AND ITS AMAZING. Y'ALL SHOULD GO CHECK OUT HER ACCOUNT AND SEE ALL THE AMAZING BOOKS AND COVERS THAT DHE DOES. LOVE
LumenaStar