Back and Forth:The Never Ending Battle!!! Quarter 3

Misaki's POV

I watched as the rest of the team left out to the court. It was the start of the third quarter and we were still tried. I glanced at Aida she had a look of worry on her face. I guess I would be worried too if I just sent my team the face Kise's team. They were a great team I mean they had a fast paced playing style and our team was keeping up but it was obviously taking a toll on them.

I was still mad at Aida for sending me to sit on the branch. I turned my head the other way and stared at Kaijo's coach. How does he know about what had happened in America it's none of his business really I'll have to investigate into that. Suddenly the court got quite silent and my team started to surround on place. I quickly got up to see what had happened. The scene I saw was enraging. My brother was on the floor with blood pouring out of the wound on his head. I immediately pushed everyone out of the way and got on my knees next to his head.

I asked him with panic" Are you alright Nii-San keep your eyes open focus on me please." He simply stared at me and slowly got up. He ruffled my hair as I just stared at him. Aida approached him and asked him if he was okay. He simply said yes and started down the court again.

I was outraged I mean how could Aida do this he's obviously hurt. I glared at her and she looked the other way. She knows what she just did. Luckily this was just thirty seconds before the third quarter was over. Nii-San swayed over to the bench and quietly passed outs I just face palmed I told him that he shouldn't have gone but he just shook his head at me. I looked at Aida and she said the magic words I had been waiting to here the whole time I was siting on the bench.

She said " Misaki I need you to go out there and let loose I want you to dominate those guys." I smiled and nodded