01

TEARS OF A ROYAL BLOOD
01

At Nqoboka Kingdom.

It is during the day when Qhawe gets inside Khethi’s room. He finds her by the closet taking off her clothes. He really chose well with this one, she is dark in complexion and chubby. She’s short though, and you know what they say about short people. Rude, and stubborn!
She is a new wife, the third one to be precise. She was welcomed to the royal house about a month ago. She’s the youngest of the wives and is almost Mkhonto’s age. He is a King, and he needs as many children as possible. His wives can no longer bear him children as they wish, that’s why he needed to take a third wife, a young one.

Khethi:Babe you are here already.

He even gets to be called “babe” and “Sthandwa sami”. Something he hasn’t heard in years, him and his other wives are not into these western things. They call him “Baba”.

Qhawe:Yes my love. How was your day? The council meeting took longer than I expected.

Khethi:It was okay.

She sighed.

Khethi:I don’t think Kholo likes me that much. She’s always making side remarks about me, and doesn’t even want to eat food prepared by me.

Qhawe:She still hasn’t accepted that there is a new wife. Don’t mind her. You are here because I love you and you love me too.

Khethi:I know.

Qhawe:Good, now come closer and let me kiss you.

She blushed and went to him to kiss him.

Qhawe:You have a beautiful body.

Khethi:Thank you.

He held her waist and continued kissing her. She was still naked and he could feel himself getting an erection.

They were disturbed by a loud knock on the door, followed by Kholo’s voice.

Kholo:There is a family meeting in the lounge!

Qhawe sighs and fixes himself. Damn you Kholo! He was about to get some.

Qhawe:Wear your clothes. We’ll go together.

She nodded and wore her clothes. They walked out together and went to the lounge, where they found Kholo and Sindiswa.
Qhawe sat in his seat and waited to hear what was this meeting that was called without informing him.

Kholo:Baba, we apologize for calling you for a meeting without informing you first.

Qhawe:It’s alright. What is this about?

Kholo:Baba, me and Sindiswa have some complains. We feel that u Baba has been spending a lot of time with Khethi and neglecting us, ubaba is forgetting that we are also his wives.

Khethi looked down and swallowed. They were right though. Qhawe was spending a lot of time with her, and she has raised this up with him but he just says it’s because she’s new, that’s why he’s spending most of his time with her.

Qhawe:Is that how you also feel Mzilikazi?

He asks Sindiswa.

Sindiswa:Yebo(Yes).

He knows she’s lying, Sindiswa is not a drama person. She keeps to herself, Kholo put her up to this.

Qhawe:Okay, I’m sorry. I will try to change my schedule.

Kholo:Thank you.
.
.
.
.
MKHONTO

It has been more than a month since he has been home, with his wife Lisa, they initially came for the wedding of his father and Khethi. But, it is nice to be home with the family. Even though there’s always a chance for drama that never ends.