19

TEARS OF A ROYAL BLOOD
19

MKHONTO(MADIDA)

He has taken control for a few hours. He is with Phazama and they are trying to find a way to prevent Solwazi from getting to wherever he's going.

Phazama:He's still alive. The accident didn't hit him.

Madida:I'll be damned.

Phazama:I feel helpless. I can't do anything.

Madida:That boy will find Ntuli's descendants and he will give the throne back to them. After I have worked so hard to ensure it belongs to us. I need to take full control of this body for a few days. This one is just useless.

Phazama:Okay I can make that happen...
.
.
.
.
ZIZIPHO.

She wishes she could go back to Durban now. She had so much peace back there. And her father’s death hit her pretty hard but there's just something missing, she knows she should be sad and heartbroken but it only lasted for a while.
She sighs and goes to her mother who was cooking.
All the wives were wearing mourning clothing.

Zizipho:Hey moms.

Sindiswa:Help me here.

Zizipho:Khethi just asked me a weird question, you know?

Sindiswa:She's still older than you.

Zizipho:Okay mam'Khethi asked me if Solwazi really likes boys. She says she overheard him.

Sindiswa:Why was she asking that?

Zizipho:I don't know. I don't trust that one. Especially since she didn't get anything, I have a feeling she's up to something. I'll keep an eye out for her.

Sindiswa:You're just exaggerating.

Zizipho:I’m not. There's something fishy about that girl.
.
.
.
.
MADIDA

It feels good to be walking, well it's not him, but yeah it's good to walk. The sun outside is hitting his body so warmly.
He looks around the royal house and it's still the same as he can remember, just that it has been re-designed and new paint was added. But it's the same walls that have been been standing since Ntuli was the king. Until he came and took that away from him.
Does he regret it? No.
Ntuli deserved to have his kingdom taken away from him.
He didn't understand back then why there are people who would have royal blood and why they were treated differently than the rest of them. What was so special about them? Because blood is red for everyone.
It wasn't jealousy as most people explain it. He was mainly taking what his family deserved. Because after that, his family's status changed. Everyone respected them, and treated them with respect and dignity. He made sure that the throne remains with Zondo’s.
The witchdoctor that was helping him told him years later when his(MADIDA) had grown sons ready to take over, he told him that the Ntuli ancestors are not happy and they want to fight for what belongs to them. They would target the first born son of the  "king", because he would be the one to give them back their throne.
He saw that would bring troubles, so he made his second born to be king. That's how it has been done from generations to generations, the second born gets to be king...
In this case, Solwazi should be king because he's the second born of the king, but his heart is too pure. He would never allow this to happen. That's the downside of being evil, nothing remains constant. There is no manual. Things change.
The only thing that gives him solace is that Mkhonto comes from the second wife, and the way he was conceived was not natural. His mother manipulated things. Polygamy started with Qhawe, it has never been practiced before in their family. That's why things are upside down with his(Qhawe) offsprings.

Solwazi could just end this whole thing. He is not surprised that he is protected, he also felt that calm and peaceful aura around him. Even the way he talks, his voice has so much authority.