47

TEARS OF A ROYAL BLOOD

47

FINALE

LONDIWE

She wakes up gasping and looks at her surroundings. She was at an unfamiliar place and she didn't know what this place was. It looked peaceful and colorful.
She heard people arguing and stood up and walked to where the sound was coming from.

"I told you to leave my daughter out of this. I told you to leave her alone"

"The throne needed to come back to us"

"What difference does it make now because my daughter is dead?"

"She is stupid. She ruined everything"

She swallowed and moved further to see the people behind the voices. She may not remember much about her father but she has seen pictures of him, he died when she was still young, and with no doubt that's him. They stop talking and look at her. He was with another man who looked a bit like him, but older.

Londi:Where am I?

Wait... Her father is dead, does that mean she's dead too?
She panics and touches herself all over.

Londi:Where is Solwazi? He is supposed to be here with me.

"You see!? I told you she was stupid. How can you kill yourself because of a boy?", The older person says to her father.

"Londi, relax.", her father says. He starts smiling and looking at her.

"You're so grown. I'm sorry you had to grow up without me and live life without me. I wish I could have done things differently back then. Please forgive me my daughter"

She hears him but she's more worried about where Solwazi is. Her plan can't have not worked. She needs Solwazi here with her.

"He lives. Your plan didn't work", The older person says.

"I am Ntuli by the way, the first king who Madida betrayed"

Londi:What do you mean my plan didn't work?

Ntuli:I mean exactly that, you failed and killed yourself for nothing.

Londi:No why didn't you save me!?

She was annoyed and angry. She was so sure this would work.

Ntuli:We have been trying to talk to you and get you to realize that Solwazi is not for you but you never listened. Phazama showed you how your future would look like with him but you still didn't listen. You didn't want to listen to anyone.

She chuckles and looks at him.

Londi:I was supposed to listen to you? You? Who messed with my emotions and made me think I love Solwazi? You manipulated me and gave me his brother. Bringing Solwazi back to my face. How was I not supposed to be hurt!? You found him someone else and he is happy with her. But what about me? You used me. I thought ancestors had our best interests in their hearts but not you. All you care about is the throne. A throne that has killed many people. You burden me with the responsibility of getting back your kingdom but you use me at every chance you get. You weren't supposed to influence love between me and Solwazi. You've seen the kind of man he is, he would have done the right thing regardless of the situation. But no, you just had to meddle and ruin my life. I was happy when I was poor, yes I was struggling but I slept with a oihth light heart and I didn't have to worry about ancestors messing around with my life.

She said a mouthful and the men in front of her looked down like they were being reprimanded by an adult.

Father:I'm really sorry that you had to be a victim of circumstances, but now that you are here, is there anything you regret?

She sighed and looked around.

Londi:A part of me always knew that Solwazi isn't mine, but I was just so bitter because I had gotten to taste him. He respects women and he is so powerful. I just wanted to be with him and I got jealous when I saw him moving on. I got more angry when I found out that Mangaliso was my soul mate, his brother. But now, I look back and I realize that I shouldn't have done what I did. I mean, hiring a hit man for him was just too drastic. He's about to be a father. I was selfish and only thought about what I want.

Father:It's good when people realize their mistakes. I'm sure he will forgive you.

Londi:Can't I go back? I promise I will change.

She pleaded with them. She just needed a second chance to fix her mistakes. Being dead helped open her eyes.

Father:You can't. We have already accepted you. It will be good for you to be here. You will watch over your family. Accepting that it is your time to leave earth is never easy but it's reality.

Londi:But what about the throne?

Father:It is safe with the Zondos. There is no one suitable than Mangaliso.

Londi:I just want a second chance.

Father:No second chances. This is your new life.

She nodded and looked at the mountains.

Londi:My mother will never heal over this. She will be broken.

Father:No one is ever prepared for their loved one's death. Take my hand.

She took his hand and followed him.

Father:Dying is the easy part, the dead are at peace but the real heroes are the ones who have to keep going. How do you feel at this moment?

Londi:So peaceful and calm. I wish it could stay like this forever.

Father:It will.

She followed him with an open heart. She made her mistakes when she was alive, she can only hope that the people left behind forgive her and accept that she's gone.
.
.
.
.
SOLWAZI

It's been hours since he was treated and they gave him medication to numb the pain. Andiswa is holding his hand and praying. She says Amen and he smiles. A praying woman, a W!

Andiswa:I was so scared. I thought I was losing you.

Solwazi:I'm sorry for scaring you.

Andiswa:The person who shot you is arrested. Mkhonto made sure of it. He knocked him over with his car and called the police.

Solwazi:Let's hope we will know why he shot me.

Andiswa:I'm just glad that you are okay.

Solwazi:Where's mom?

Andiswa:She went to check on Londi.

They were in the same hospital. They both haven't heard the news of Londi's passing yet.

Solwazi:Since we are already in the hospital, can we do our first check up? I just want to hear the heartbeat.

She smiled and nodded.

Andiswa:That would make me happy.
>
>
"There is the penis. It's a boy"

He smiles in pride with tears filling his eyes. The baby's heartbeat was so loud that it scared him. Is this how being a father feels like? He's overwhelmed with different emotions at this point. He's holding Andiswa's hand who is laying on the table with her top lifted up.

"You are 10-11 weeks pregnant. You need to start clinicing to make sure your baby is healthy and okay"

Andiswa:Yes Doc, thank you.
.