13

TEARS OF A ROYAL BLOOD
13

Back in the throne room.

Kholo:Yazini I knew it! I just knew it!

Sindiswa was still shocked and she didn't want to believe that her son did this. It couldn't be.

Qhawe got back inside and everyone looked at him for the way forward.

Kholo:Baba the killer has been found. He needs to be banished from this kingdom.

Qhawe sits on his chair and keeps quiet for a while. He needs to do right by his children, for once. Gobi said his house is falling apart.

Qhawe:Firstly, when they called me outside it's because they had to tell me some things they couldn't say in here.

Kholo:What are those things?

Qhawe:Can I just talk without being interrupted!?

He asked dismissively.

Qhawe:There is a lot of evil spirits that have entered the royal house. Solwazi didn't commit the murder.

Kholo:But the little girl said his hands have blood.

Qhawe:And I'm telling you that he didn't do it! Someone did it and tried to frame the murder on him.

Sindiswa sighed in relief. She didn't care who did it, as long as her son was out of the blame.

Solwazi, he wasn't worried because he knows he didn't do anything... He's just confused as to how the blood got into his hands.

Qhawe:Can the women excuse us? I need to talk with my sons.

The women walked out.

Mkhonto:I don’t understand why you say he's not guilty when the little girl told us his hands have blood..

Qhawe took his phone and called Gobi. He put her on loudspeaker.

Gobi:My king.....

Qhawe:Can you just confirm for me that Solwazi is the killer.

Gobi:But my king we told you that he is innocent.

Qhawe:Thank you Gobi.

He hung up and looked at Mkhonto.

Qhawe:Happy?

He sulked and looked the other way. How the hell did they see he was framed? He was sure that this wil work. Solwazi takes the blame and is banished from the kingdom...

Qhawe:They also told me something else about you Mkhonto. They say you have been turned over to the dark side.

Mkhonto:Me? Dark side?

Qhawe:I know you sat on this chair and you heard some voices, you followed the wrong voices. I am going to take you to the healer who will get rid of all the darkness inside you.

He nodded..

Mkhonto:Can I be excused?..

Qhawe:Of course.

He walked out.

Solwazi:I knew something was different about him but I couldn't assume what it was. Look at how he just took it lightly right now, do you think he will get help?

Qhawe:He will. Solwazi I need to tell you something, because you're the only one I trust now.

Solwazi:Okay, sounds serious. What is it?

Qhawe looked at the door to see if no one was coming and pulled Solwazi close.
.
.
.
.
In the main house.

Kholo was still causing a scene badmouthing Solwazi, saying that he should be banished because he was found guilty.