42

TEARS OF A ROYAL BLOOD
42
Season Finale

THREE YEARS LATER….

#NARRATED

KWASOMPISI

Everyone was going up and down, preparing for the big day. A ceremony to celebrate the Queen’s marriage. Married to Mangaliso Mhlongo, who is now a Zondo.
Londi gets inside the room and Zama follows her.

Londi:He’s here.

She says looking outside the window.

Zama:Who is here?

Londi:Solwazi, he’s with that short smurf of his.

Zama laughs but stops herself.

Zama:No need to be bitter.

Londi:I’m still feeling salty that my ancestors couldn’t allow me to be with Solwazi, but gave me his brother.

Zama:I think it’s time you accept the fact that you & Solwazi were just never meant to be together. It hurts I know, but he looks happy with her.

Londi:That should be me.

She was still not in terms with the fact that her chosen one is Mangaliso. What difference does it make because she’s now a Zondo anyway? Maybe Zama is right , maybe it’s the fact that her and Solwazi were just never meant to be. But it hurts so much, seeing him happy and moving on like nothing ever happened between them. They were in love, but he is going on like nothing happened.

She looks at the ring in her finger and sighs.
Zama comes to hug her.

Zama:Just let it be my friend. Mangaliso is also a great guy.

Londi:He is great, but I don’t want him. I want Solwazi.

She starts tearing up. Zama brushes her shoulders, Londi has been going through a lot of heartbreak for Solwazi in the past three years. She hasn’t accepted that they are not soul mates.
She(Zama) doesn’t know if she even loves him, or she loves the idea of dating him.

Londi:This should be us celebrating our wedding.

Zama:Sorry hey. It will get better.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile, outside Mangaliso smiles when he sees Solwazi.
It’s still hard to believe how much they get along, given they dated the same girl. But he’s the best brother anyone could ask for. He’s just so calm, it’s contagious.

Solwazi:There’s the man.

He reaches out for a hug.

Mangaliso:Thank you for coming.

Solwazi:I wouldn’t miss it. So how are you?

Mangaliso:Okay, but nervous. This is a huge responsibility for me. Being a King. I don’t know if I can do this.

Solwazi:Come on. You can do this; I know you can. They wouldn’t have chose you if they didn’t know you can do it.

He forced a smile. It still stung a bit that the Ntulis didn’t want him but chose his brother, but in a way he’s glad they did because he’s happy with Andiswa.

Solwazi:Where is Phazama?

Mangaliso:Probably in his hut.

Solwazi:Okay I need to see him. I’ll be back in a few.

Mangaliso:Okay.
.
.
.
.
ANDISWA

Solwazi asked her to come with him to his brother’s celebration or party, or whatever this was. The royal house gets better Everytime she sees it. She was here for the wedding.
She thinks the Queen doesn’t like her, she’s Solwazi’s ex anyway and Solwazi told her that they broke up because the ancestors said they are not meant to be. She can’t help but wonder if u girl has accepted that. The three years being in a relationship with Solwazi has been amazing, the biggest nice thing in her lifetime. He’s just so kind and loving with her. The way he loves her baby like it’s his own amazes her. The baby daddy never reached out after that saga, and she has given up. Solwazi is taking responsibility so her daughter will never fill the void of having a father.