45

TEARS OF A ROYAL BLOOD
45

SEASON FINALE

ANDISWA

Solwazi followed after her.

Solwazi:Are you okay?

Andiswa:I’m okay, but your ex is really forward Solwazi. I know she doesn’t like me but she had no right to air our business like that. We were going to tell everyone when we were ready.

Solwazi:I know, I’m sorry. I don’t know why she did that.

Andiswa:She did it because she still loves you Solwazi. She hates that you and me are together.

Solwazi:She’s doing it on purpose, she knows what happened between us was influenced. I seriously don’t know why she is like this because my brother loves her.

Andiswa:I want to leave here. Let’s go back home.

Solwazi:Okay, pack our things so long. We will go. I will tell my mother that we are leaving.

Andiswa:Okay.

He walks out and she starts packing their things. She really had a bad feeling about Londi, she doesn’t trust her at all. She is leaving this house, the party is over anyway so there’s no need for them to stay.
She finishes and Thembeka enters the room.

Thembeka:Solwazi says you are leaving. Is everything okay?

Andiswa:Yeah everything is fine, I just miss my daughter.

Thembeka:Oh okay, travel safe.

Andiswa:If possible, please don’t Tell anyone else that we are leaving.

Thembeka:*Confused* Why?

Andiswa:I don’t want to cause drama since everyone is still staying.

Thembeka:Okay, don’t worry.
.
.
.
.
LONDIWE

She went back inside after making her phone call and Mangaliso asked to talk to her in their bedroom.

Londi:Is everything okay?

Mangaliso:I don’t know, you tell me.

Londi:What are you talking about?

Mangaliso:Do you remember when we first started dating? I asked you if you were sure about this? About us? And you said yes you are sure. You said you loved me and you want to be with me. I asked you to marry me, even then I told you that you don’t have to say yes if you are not ready for marriage but you promised me that you are ready and you want this.

Londi:I know all of this, why are you reminding me?

Mangaliso:I asked you about Solwazi, and you said you were over him and told me that the two of you were influenced by the ancestors. So now tell me sthandwa sami, why do I see you holding hands with my brother in the passages?

She looked at him dumbfounded. How did he see that!?

Londi:I can explain… it’s not what it looks like…

Mangaliso:I’m going to ask you this question, and I need you to answer as truthfully as you can. Do you love Solwazi?

Londi:I d_

Mangaliso:Don’t rush to answer me. Think about it. Do you love him?

She sighed and rubbed her hands together. She was getting bitter and she didn’t like it. She just hates how her ancestors played her, making her think that she loves him, meanwhile they knew that there is someone out there for her and him(Solwazi). She knows they are all knowing as they say, but they didn’t have to play dirty like that. She was in love with the idea of getting a man like Solwazi, Solwazi is just calm and kind. He turns heads everywhere he goes.
Now everyone just expects her to forget about that, he moved on while she still had the hope that they could at least appease to their ancestors and ask for their blessings. But he just didn’t try enough, he told her that he was tired of forcing something that isn’t meant to be.
Mangaliso is also a good guy and he seems genuine no lies, but he doesn’t have what Solwazi has. He is not Solwazi.
She hates how they made her jump from brother to brother.