12

TEARS OF A ROYAL BLOOD
12

The following day, at Nqoboka.

Solwazi woke up earlier than his mother, preparing to drive her to Durban. But to his disappointment, his father sends word that no one is going in or out of the royal house until mid day. He knows it's about the seer that is coming. Well he has nothing to hide so he is not fazed by the arrival of the seer. He just wants to get his mother out of this place.
His mother has also woken up and preparing to go for the checking of the killer.

Sindiswa:I don't think the killer would be here in the royal house though.

Solwazi:Let's just do as father said and get it over and done with.

Sindiswa:Okay, let me put on my doek.
.
.
.
.
A while later, everyone is gathered around and waiting for the seer.
Mkhonto is sitting next to his mother, and Lisa on his left.
His eyes travel to Solwazi, Solwazi looks at him. They stare each other for a while until Solwazi looks down, feeling like his eyes were burning.
Mkhonto squeezes Lisa's hand.

Kholo:Where is even that seer? We have been waiting.

Qhawe:She said she would come. Be patient.

Outside the gate, Gobi gets dropped off by a car and she hops out with a younger version of Langelihle. They both tell the guards at the gate who they are, and they let them in.

Gobi:We have entered. How do you feel Ntandokazi?

Ntando:My spirit feels heavy. How do you feel?

Gobi:Same as you. Let's go. They are waiting for us. You're going to be doing most of the things.

Ntandokazi closed her eyes and opened them again.

They head to where the family was and they apologize for coming late.

Qhawe:Thank you for coming, I have already told you over the phone what I need you to do.

Gobi:Yes My king. This is Ntandokazi, the Queen's daughter. She's the one who's going to do what you need. I hope that's not going to be a problem.

Qhawe:I don't see a problem with that, but are you sure?

She asked not trusting this young girl. She looked like a teenager.

Gobi:She is Langelihle's daughter. I couldn't be more sure.

Qhawe nodded.

Gobi:Okay we can start.

They were in the throne room actually.

Gobi took out her things and started by burning her Impepho. Good thing she has Ntandokazi with her, she(Ntando) is just fascinated by everything supernatural and beyond the human eye.

Ntandokazi can't move her eyes from Mkhonto, the way she is looking at him makes him feel uncomfortable that he just stands up wanting to leave.

Ntandokazi:Where are you going? No one can leave.

Gobi looked at Ntandokazi and went to close the door.

Gobi:No one is leaving until we are done. If anyone feels like confessing, now is the right time.

They all kept quiet.

Gobi:Ntandokazi do your thing.

She nodded and went around them. She started with Thembeka. She touched her hand and closed her eyes.

Ntando:She's clean.

She opened her eyes and looked at Thembeka.

Ntando:You know what you've done and you need cleansing to remove the bad luck it may have brought.