22

TEARS OF A ROYAL BLOOD
22

# Sponsored by Dineo G. Mosese

Outside the gate, Solwazi hugs Zizipho for dear life and is thankful that she is unharmed.

Zizipho:Thank you for coming bhuti. I don't know what's wrong with Bhut Mkhonto.

Mlando:We need to leave now. Everyone get inside the cars.

He had come with two cars, almost as if he knew they would need to carry more than four people.
Everyone quickly gets inside the cars.
Queen mother remains outside and refuses to leave with them.

Thembeka:Mom what are you doing? We need to go.

Kholo:I will not betray my son by siding with traitors. You can leave but I'm not going anywhere.

Solwazi:If she doesn't want to leave then, okay. The rest of us are leaving.

She pouts her mouth looking like an inflated beak of the duck. She folds her arms and stomps the ground with her feet.

Solwazi and Luya were the ones driving, they started the cats and drove away. Leaving her standing in the streets.

Kholo looks at the cars in disbelief that they just walked away. Leaving her in the middle of the street. At this time nogal!?
She clicks her tongue and walks to the front gate. She finds the guards guarding the gate.

Kholo:Let me in.

Guard:My king prohibited any entrance to the royal house by anyone...

Kholo:Do you know who I am? Don't you know that I am the Queen mother of this kingdom? Don't you know that I could just snap my fingers and you will be out of a job?

Guard:We are just following our orders.

Another guard comes to them and whispers to the guard that was speaking to Kholo. They let her in and she clicked her tongue walking in. She needs to see Mkhonto and put an end to this madness. He is turning the royal house into a circus.

She sees him and she goes to him.

He looked angry.

Madida:So you didn't run away?

Kholo:I couldn't betray my son like that.

Madida:Your son?

He chuckles. It still surprised him how no one was seeing through him. Were they really that gullible that they don't know who Mkhonto is? How he behaves and talks?

Kholo:Yes, you are my son and I will never forsake you. I don't know what's going on with you, but I am not leaving your side.

Madida looked at her and nodded. She would be a good asset in his mission. She likes nice things and is determined to do everything to make sure that Mkhonto is the king..

Kholo:I forgive you for throwing me into jail with the others. I know you were just angry.
.
.
.
.
.
At a secluded place.

They finally arrived in Durban, at Solwazi's house.

Zizipho:Are you sure he won't find us here?

Solwazi:He has better things to do than find you. He wants me. You'll be safe here.

She nods and holds on to her mother. They picked her up along the way, she was with Solwazi's friend.

Lwando:I am leaving now, if you need my help again, call me and I'll be there. Take care.

Solwazi:Thank you uncle.

Lwando:I'm not that old to be called uncle.

He laughs and walks out.
.
.
.
.
KHETHI