25

TEARS OF A ROYAL BLOOD
25

#Sponsored by Misscrown Yaya

At the hospital, the doctors were done with checking and helping Londiwe.

Doc:The knife didn't go deeper into her organs, she's okay but we need to keep her for a few hours for monitoring.

Solwazi:Thank you Doc.

He sighed relieved. He thought she was going to die. The way she was crying and screaming on the way was scaring him. Or is it just that she's a dramatic person? He slowly laughs as he recalls how she asked him how old he is.

Inside the ward room, Londiwe sits up straight still feeling a bit dizzy. The medication and injections they gave her was making her drowsy. The nurse is patching her up.

Londiwe:Where's the handsome man that brought me here?

Nurse:You need to rest. How do you feel?

Londiwe:I'm still numb for now.

Nurse:We gave you anaesthetics, it should die down in a few.

Londiwe:I hear all that, but I want to see that cheese that brought me here.

The nurse laughs.

Nurse:He's outside, I'll call him for you.

She finishes with her and goes outside to call Solwazi.
He enters the room and she can't control her excitement.

Londiwe:Imagine I would have died without knowing your name..

Solwazi:Are you always like this?

He asks laughing. She just got stabbed but she's acting like nothing happened.

Londiwe:I'm a carefree person. So what's your name?

Solwazi:Solwazi.

Londiwe:Mine is Londiwe. You're really handsome.

Solwazi laughed some more and sat down. She was definitely talkative.

Londiwe:You know, I saw that guy bumping into me but I didn't feel him stabbing me. I only realized when I felt pain in my stomach. I thought I was dying. Thank you for helping me.

Solwazi:It's okay. How do you feel?

He holds his hand.

Londiwe:They say I'm going to be fine, that the knife didn't go deeper.

Solwazi:No I mean you. How do you feel?

She laughs and look at the ceiling.

Londiwe:I've been through worse Mina. I'll be fine. Buka phela, why don't you give me your numbers?

He opened his eyes wide. What the f**?
She saw the horror in his face and slowly laughed.

Londiwe:Look how spooked you are. I'm joking.

Solwazi:I can't believe that you are so relaxed and laughing after being stabbed.

He was honestly in disbelief, or was she going through some trauma and what not?

Londiwe:Bad things are not anything uncommon in my life.

He sensed the sudden sadness in her voice..

Londiwe:Well I know you are going to disappear soon, it was nice to know you for these few hours. Thank you once again for your help.
.
.
.
.
ZIZIPHO

Things are not okay between her and her mother. She may be angry at her, but she is still her mother and she kinds of understands her. From how she spoke that day, she seemed to have loved Sipho. Too bad that he's dead, she would have loved to meet him. Just to feel a father's love, even if it's for five minutes. It's the only thing she wishes for. Or even finding his family. But her mother said she didn't know his family, she only had his photo and his name. It's going to be hard to find his family but that's a risk she's willing to take. She just needs to be connected to her real family.