40

TEARS OF A ROYAL BLOOD
40

MANGALISO

Yesterday he ended up sleeping over at his mother's house. It felt good, because he hasn't been home in years.  And he could see the excitement in his family that they are happy to see him..
His mother comes to him with his breakfast and he smiles at how she's serving him like a king...

Mangaliso:Thank you.

Manjomane:I'm really glad you are back my son. I have missed you. It's been three years since you left.

Mangaliso:I'm also happy to be home. I missed you guys. But I am pleased that the house is exactly how you wanted it.

Manjomane:I have you to thank for that. You have done so much for me my son, sometimes I think it's just a dream.

Mangaliso:You deserve it ma. I promised you that you would never suffer while I'm still alive. You raised me up when you had nothing, even when my father left you to raise me alone, you continued to love me and feed me. I can't thank you enough. A lot of mothers out there abandon their children when the father has left, but you didn't do that. So thank you.

Manjomane smiled with tears in her eyes. Hearing her son speak like this sent emotions to her heart. She did struggle with raising him but she didn't think he took it deeply like this.

Mangaliso:Let me eat so I will visit some of my friends.

Manjomane:Okay.

His mother married another man when he was about 18 years old, sadly he passed on just two years into their marriage. He was a good stepfather, he wishes they had more time with him at least.

Majomane:Son I have to tell you something.

Mangaliso:What is it?

Judging by her serious facial expression, he knows what this is about and he isn't ready to talk about that.

Mangaliso:At least not today mom.
.
.
.
.
KwaSompisi, Phazama calls Londi to his hut.

Londi:Is everything okay?

Phazama:What are your ancestors doing?

Londi:What do you mean?

Phazama:They are turning everything upside down.

Londi:You are scaring me Phazama. What's going on?

Phazama burps and throws his bone.

Phazama:Akuhambi kahle neze(Things are not going well at all).

Londi:What are you seeing?

Phazama:They want to bring chaos between the two of you. They have found someone new.

Londi:Someone new for what?

Phazama:They do not want to be with him.

Londi swallowed and looked at him. No doubt he was talking about Solwazi. She has tried everything to show her ancestors that Solwazi doesn't have any agenda.

Phazama:They are prepared to do anything to keep you two apart.
.
.
.
.
In the Eastern Cape, they arrived in no time since they booked a flight. If they took a bus, maybe they wouldn't even be here yet.
She loves the place. The lands are beautiful and the houses are to die for. They are at Sipho's house and thbe rest of the family hasn't arrived yet.
She has met her other siblings and Nozipho's twins. They are amazing and lovely.
Nozipho took her to the river to see the place and just catch fresh air.

Nozipho:So what do you think about Eastern Cape?

Zizipho:I love it, I think I may just have to relocate here.