14

TEARS OF A ROYAL BLOOD
14

On the road, they were traveling in two cars, with royal guards with them. Mkhonto was quietly sitting in the back of the car, thinking and he knows it sounds crazy but he thinks he can hear someone speaking inside of him.

"Don't act suspicious, just listen to me", The voice says.

He looks at his father and he wasn't talking. No one in the car was.

"I'm inside your head. Your father is taking you to someone who will take me away from you. I'm your great great grandfather.", the voice spoke again.

He must be going crazy, he refuses to believe that he just heard a voice speaking in his head.
He wants to talk but everyone in the car will look at him like he's crazy.

"I'm sure you've heard of me. I'm Madida."

OF course he knows Madida, his picture if framed on the wall in the throne room. He was the first to be King in Nqoboka Kingdom.

Madida:You need to stop this car. Don't let them get you in that river. You will lose all the power you feel right now. You will go back to being that useless, pathetic Mkhonto they all looked down on. Your father wants to give Solwazi the throne. He sees how confident you are and he wants to take that away from you, because he loves him more. You cannot allow that to happen..

Mkhonto:What do I do?

He asked whispering.

Qhawe:Did you say something?

Mkhonto:Uhh no.

Madida:Think fast, but do not allow him to get you to that river. He's starting to be a problem like you suspected.

Mkhonto sighed and looked at his father.
.
.
.
.
In Durban, Solwazi and his mother just arrived and they are now loading everything in the car. Qhawe was not too happy to hear about her leaving but she needed a break from that house.

Zizipho was excited to see her mother and she couldn’t be more happy to hear that she's going to be living with her.
Sindiswa looks around the house in pride. She has been here before, but she is always amazed at how his son is living large. You wouldn't say that he did it all on his own, he went to school and worked hard. He didn't want handouts from his father. He said he wanted his own things.

Solwazi:Dad just sent a message that they are approaching the healer's house.

Sindiswa:I hope Mkhonto finds help. He's a good child.

Solwazi:I hope so too, I need to return to Nqoboka.

Sindiswa:Why don't you stay with us Solwazi? Things are messy at the royal house.

Solwazi:I can't run away, my father and Mkhonto will bring that kingdom to the ground if I stay here.

Sindiswa:I know it's selfish to even say this, but I wish you didn't care like before. I don't want to lose my son.

Solwazi:I will be careful. Nothing will happen to me. I'll call you everyday.

Sindiswa:Okay...

He gave her a hug and proceeded to find Zizipho.

Solwazi:Ntandokazi yamama.

She smiled and went to hug him.

Zizipho:Bhuti.

Solwazi:So how are you?

Zizipho:I'm fine. Staying here was something I really needed. I'm attending my therapy sessions so well and I can see the difference.