Chapter 6

Jackson

It's the first week of classes and so far everything's been going smooth.
Yesterday was the MWF classes, and I had three, and today I only have one.

I realize I have a little bit of time before my class so I decide to go to Starbucks.

Adare brought me and Wes and drink the other day and it was really good but I have no clue what it was.

I pull out my phone and start to text Wes.

Wessy
Me What's the drink Adare got us the other day?
Me The light pink one?
Me With strawberries?

No response.

Me I'm almost there hurry up
Me Bitch

Since that bitch didn't text me back, I had to ask the girl at the counter.
Apparently it was called a pink drink and the girl laughed when I was clueless on what it was called.

After I get my drink, I head to class.
It's a biology lecture.
Snooze fest.

After what seems like fucking forever, our professor dismisses us and I head out the lecture hall.

As I'm walking through campus, I see the back of Ameeriah's head, so I speed up to catch up to her.
"Meeriah," I drag on. "How's your second day of classes m'lady?"

She lets out a soft laugh.
"It's going well, my stats professor seems like he's gonna be a demon though."

She pulls her backpack off of one of her shoulders to unzip the front pocket and stick her AirPods in.

She's got a dark red backpack with a singular black and white butterfly pinned on the front pocket.

"Are you finished with classes for today?" She asks.
I gently roll my eyes. "Ameeriah if you want to hang out with me all you have to do is ask."

She rolls her eyes and lets out a little laugh. "I'm making conversation."

"Yeah I'm finished for today, you?"
"No I have one more and then I'll be done."

"Well, tomorrow I need you," I say.
She makes a face and looks up at me like 'are you serious?'

"It's a beginning of the semester party, everyone's gonna be there," I say.
"I didn't really think you were serious about this thing," she says referring to the deal we made.

"I'm very serious babe," I say as we stop in front of, what I'm guessing is, her building.

"This is where my next class is."
"Alright," I say as I put on hand on the strap my bag that's sitting on my shoulders.

"Can't wait to court you," I smirk as I walks off and she just rolls her eyes as she turns to walk into her building.

✧∘* ˚.
Thanks for reading!
What's your favorite social media?

Short little filler chapter sorry guys lol