6: not as plan but better

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

She opened the water bottle and gulped down the clear liquid in it until it was empty. Exhausted after hours of moving. She tossed the bottle away after it was finished.

"Byaa."

[I said stop calling me that!!]

Cha Haemin chuckled. So cute. He still comes even after that.

[What item this time?]

"Glad you ask."

Byaming rolled his eyes.

Cha Haemin straightened her back and pulled out the items she got after defeating the hyenas-like monster just now.

"Put it for auction in the dokkaebi bag. Make sure the highest auctioneer gets the item. I don't want it sold for a low price."

[Yeah yeah. You already repeated it many times. Do you think I'm an idiot?]

"Well..."

Byaming glares at Cha Haemin but his hands are fast moving to transfer the high grade items into an auction.

He also did a good job by transferring the coins from the previous items which had been sold to Cha Haemin. Cha Haemin smiled when looking at the amount of coins she managed to collect in a short amount of time.

'These people must get rich constellations who would do anything for their incarnations' survival.'

Well she can't blame them if these constellations got good incarnations that were worth their money.

[You don't want to go to another station?]

Byaming asked while his tiny hand was busy tapping on the transparent window.

Cha Haemin lied down on the concrete floor. Her body is stiff. She really wants her bed so badly. She hasn't even managed to get enough sleep and rest for these past days.

"Why would I? To become a slave again?"

She put her hands behind her head and closed her eyes. Remembering back what happened a few days ago at Hangnyeoul station. She tried to not get too close with the station that Kim Dokja will be at.

It is not the time yet for her to meet him.

When she left her parents' house, she quickly pulled out a motorbike from the garage. It's good because that is the newest edition motorbike.

On the way to the safety zone, she managed to kill two monsters. But not to her liking, she got injured.

She went into the nearest station there and managed to enter the safety zone. Of course not in good condition. She immediately settled the second main scenario after she got inside the station.

There are a lot of survivors there. Maybe more than the station Yoo Joonghyuk will be at.

At first, they tend to her injury. They give her 'room' to recover. They even provided other necessities, much not to her liking. Because she learned that people do good because they have hidden motives.

Two lives managed to teach her many things.

After three days, the so-called leader of the group who owned the biggest green zone in the station finally came to her. The leader who everyone respected there and listened to. They said he is the one who helps them survive until now.

"Cha Haemin?"

She widened her eyes when she saw the familiar face.
"Professor Choi Seungri?"

Her professor at her university. Who thought that he will be in Korea at the moment.