33: now, we are together

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

The fight between the revolutionaries has been going on. The one side who supported the new king and the other side who opposed the new king.

They were currently in the royal chamber, the unconscious Han Sooyoung was on the bed.

"How long have you been awake?"

Cha Haemin looked up from her cup of tea, dismissing the servant to make eye contact with Yoo Joonghyuk who was just asking her that question.

"Around one and half a month ago, or maybe two."

She sipped the tea.

"I don't quite know the time when I'm stuck in that room, you know."

She shrugged.

"The room, you mean the 'forbidden room'?"

Jung Heewon asked.

"Um I don't know the name, though. And why with that scary name?"

"When I was working with the queen, no one was allowed to enter the room, that's why it was called that. Only one maid can enter and there'd be two guards in front of the door."

Cha Haemin cringed. Yoori really did anything to not let anyone make contact with the unconscious her.

"Does that mean the rumours we always heard was true? About the poisoning?"

Lee Hyunsung widened his eyes before looking back and forth between the sleeping Han Sooyoung and Cha Haemin who was drinking tea calmly.

"Oh yes, that was a nice prank."

"Prank. Really, Haemin?"

Kim Dokja looked at her incredulously. She raised an eyebrow.

"What? We have done it multiple times, but she took this time too seriously. Oh yes, at that time, it was still Han Sooyoung."

Cha Haemin sipped the tea until it was finished.

"Yoori is just a little scared to be left alone. She can't think straight you know, not after what our father had done to her, and also not after what I have done to my father."

She snorted when she remembered that moment.

"Sorry."

She cleared her throat.

"I tried to make her change her mind about Sooyoung but, it looks like I failed. She is just too insecure, that's why she did that. I don't blame her. It was just a really long sleep for me."

"30 years."

She glanced at Kim Dokja, knowing that this man was not pleased with how she shrugged off this matter just like that.

"Hey, I just woke up, don't be too harsh on me."

"How about the owner of the body? You didn't get consumed by this world's giant story."

Yoo Joonghyuk crossed his arms.

"Hestia? Actually, we have a pretty good bond. We could switch whenever we want. And that giant story was nothing against me."

She flipped her hair elegantly. Huh, looks like living in a noble lady's body has an effect on her now. Well, she has been living in this body for 25 years before she was knocked unconscious, nothing weird about it.

"It was also pure luck that I managed to break the magic on me. If not, you might need to wake me up by force and I'll just be dead weight."

Cha Haemin sighed. Yoori has learned how to reinforce the magic to make her fall unconscious, however, fortunately, she was not completely unconscious, just her body was not in her command. She managed to break free after she collected enough magic power to break Yoori's magic circle.