17: 1863rd round

[Novel spoiler chapter 284 and above. Read at your own risk, I suppose.]

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

They vomited after landing in that world. Sensing the hard ground with their hands.

[You have entered the new scenario area!]

[The dokkaebis of the bureau have doubts about your existence.]

[The Star Stream has recognized your modifier.]

[Your position in the night sky will be refreshed!]

[The bureau is wary of your presence.]

[You have been assigned a hidden scenario!]

Healing himself and undoing the demon king transformation, Kim Dokja looked around the ruined building before he ran forward to impart his curiosity.

When he saw the ruin statue and many more he recognised, he finally knew where he had landed.

"...Seoul?"

His arm was being pulled harshly to hide amongst the ruins before he heard an explosion.

"Da*n it! Stop running around in a dangerous area, will you?!"

He finally realised he was not alone.

"Haemin."

"What? What is it? If you want to be mad at me again, do it next time."

He saw the frown on the woman's face before he let out a sigh. He opened his mouth to say something but she was the one who placed her hand over his mouth first.

"Something is coming."

The constellations in an incarnations' body.

The feet of an elephant descended from the air and the incarnation bodies burst like worms.

Cha Haemin let go of Kim Dokja after the elephant disappeared, leaving behind the dead body of the incarnation. Both of them stepped out to look at it.

[The 95th main scenario is in progress.]

[The Outer World Covenant has replaced your lacking probability.]

[You aren’t a formal participant of the scenario.]

[The Star Stream doubts your eligibility.]

Kim Dokja began to collect the items from the incarnations' body.

Kim Dokja thought this must be the future, he was thinking about his party members and how they are doing right now.

He took a deep breath to calm down. He felt overwhelmed by this situation but then he felt a hand grab his own.

"Ah."

He forgot again. He was not alone anymore.

"Are you calm now?"

"...Yes. Thank you, Haemin."

She looked at him with a complicated gaze. He didn't know yet that this is not the round he knew about, telling him was not the right thing at this moment. He'd know eventually.

Time will play its role.

Constellations' scream and a loud sound of powerful strike making them agitated.

"We need to hide."

Kim Dokja's eyes widened when he saw the black coat in his view. The man he recognised before was slightly different now.