12: awkward

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

She followed the large step of her master from behind. Though, she needed to walk fast to not get left behind while occasionally looking around.

This is not her first time going out into the market, but every time she came here she would always need to go back quickly. Her master would always set the time for her whenever she went out for grocery shopping. So, she didn't have time to look for something that might catch her interest.

She also had been spending her time at their school ground, where she had been training non-stop since she came back from Niflheim.

It was not a miscalculation but she came back after she went away for too long. She received the punishment with an open heart.

She didn't know if she can say that it is a punishment or torture because she couldn't move for days after she received the devilish training.

She thought becoming a constellation would give her more power and stamina but it looks like her master already predicted the outcome and prepared a punishment that was suited for her status.

Cha Haemin didn't know how the hell her master knew about her change.

She stopped for a while when she saw something that attracted her attention. Her eyes gleamed with anticipation when she saw the merchandise that was being parade there.

She walked towards the shop but was stopped instantly by the tug of her right wrist. She looked down and now she remembered.

"Where are you going?"

"Master, I want to buy that."

Namgung Minyoung looked at the direction pointed by her student before she walked away, dragging Cha Haemin along.

"Wait wait wait, master!"

She was dragged by the rope tied around her wrist. The end of the rope was tied around Namgung Minyoung's left wrist.

"What are you, a child? We have those at home."

"The plushie-! Since when we have a plushie at home?"

"We do."

Cha Haemin creased her forehead then an image of a certain black dog came into her mind.

"Sunbae is not a plushie!"

"Same difference."

"Masterrr!"

Her wrist was tug forward and she can't do anything but walked along if she didn't want her body being dragged on the ground. She knew her master would do that if she fell right now.

'She treated me like a pet.'

Cha Haemin pouted while looking at the disappearing figure of the shop that was selling the plushies just now.

Maybe she would come back later when she went out alone. Her master like a strict mother prevented her child from buying anything.

So cruel!

"Then, you need to buy many dumplings for me!"

"You said that you wanted to buy dumpling to your senior and friend that will come later. Why would I buy for you?"

"That's different. I buy for them and you buy for me."

"Whatever."

Namgung Minyoung ignored Cha Haemin's pestering and turned deaf over her student's complaint.