25: the lie or the truth

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Kim Dokja and Jung Heewon managed to land on Eden with different methods. He has given some coins for the other to go shopping and do whatever they want while he is having a business here.

Arriving there, they were greeted by a strong yet arrogant archangel, Michael. But, Uriel who suddenly appeared and the interference of Metatron managed to die down the situation, fortunately.

Kim Dokja didn't want a fight to occur here if possible.

After that, he and Jung Heewon split ways, she was with Uriel while he followed the archangel the Guardian of Youths and Travel, Raphael to meet the Scribe.

While walking to meet the Scribe, Kim Dokja noticed the lambs.

“There really are lambs in Eden.”

[Yes, they’re good when you can’t sleep.]

“…Are you saying you count them?"

[You’ve probably seen it too. They are the ones who appear when you close your eyes and think of sheep before you sleep.]

Kim Dokja was shocked because Ways of Survival didn't write about this.

[I'm lying.]

Kim Dokja deadpanned. Somehow, he could imagine that if Heamin was here, she would snort at his obliviousness.

[Do you know? Originally there were no sheep in Eden.]

“Are you lying again?”

[This is real. The sheep were brought by Uriel.]

And he got to know how it happened.

[Oh, how is she doing?]

"What?"

Kim Dokja creased his forehead for the sudden change of topic. Who is Raphael talking about?

[I thought I could meet her since you're here. I was wrong. Maybe I should go to Niflheim myself.]

Kim Dokja's eyes widened when he knew who this archangel was talking about. Since when?

Raphael looked at Kim Dokja with his half-lidded eyes before he smirked.

[Just to let you know, I'm one of her first candidates for her constellation sponsor. Too bad she is a feisty human. But I like her gut.]

Kim Dokja was speechless.

[And I am sure she would be brought up in your conversation with Scribe.]

Wait, huh? Raphael appeared in an early scenario? Every regression, he never read about that. Why is it changing? Is it because of Cha Haemin?

Kim Dokja remembered back the story she told him about what she did in her first scenario and he got a goosebump all over this body.

'Right, she did that.'

[Go in. The Scribe is waiting.]

Kim Dokja was standing in front of the door to the Scribe's office.

He has prepared himself as to what he wanted to get from Metatron. But what he didn't expect is to hear a revelation he didn't prepare for.

His eyes were shaking while the Scribe smiled like he just didn't drop a huge bomb of revelation at him.

"You lie."

Kim Dokja clenched his fists.

[Did I, fragment of the Last Wall?]

"Fourth Wall?"