22: it's just a 'dream'

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Drip.

Drip.

"Is she okay?"

"She is fine but she hasn't woken up yet."

He blinked his eyes slowly and hummed.

"Heewon-ssi."

After a while, he called the woman who was helping him go back to the bed from the rocking chair. His arm has been inserted a catheter which contains story packs to feed him. Also, sleeping pills.

In this luxury room, where Jung Heewon and the others would call a prison. A high class prison where everyone needs access to enter this room, resides a man they have been waiting for long.

"Want...meet her."

Jung Heewon tucked the man in the bed.

"After she wakes up, I'll bring her here."

He hummed again before he drifted to sleep after his head met the pillow. Jung Heewon let out a sigh.

"Both of you..."

She sighed again for an umpteenth time when she remembered the other woman who they also had been waiting to come back to. The woman who has been unconscious until now.

Lee Seolhwa had checked on her but there was nothing serious about the woman. Fatigue could be the cause of her being asleep for this long.

Jung Heewon walked out from the room to go to another room.

She pushed open the door to see the sleeping figure on the bed. Just like the man, this woman looked so peaceful right now.

Somehow, too peaceful to her liking unlike when she saw Kim Dokja earlier.

"I just know and meet you for a while. Also, listening to the story Sangah-ssi told us about you and, how the Breaking the Sky Master and the Breaking the Sky Sword Saint describe you. The weird demeanor of Joonghyuk-ssi. Lastly, how Dokja-ssi cared about you."

[Constellation 'Horizon Theatre Misery' is looking at the ruler of Niflheim.]

[Constellation 'Guardian of Youths and Travel' is looking at the ruler of Niflheim.]

"Somehow, you manage to make me— all of us frustrated just like Dokja-ssi. Your action was reckless and could cause your death. I don't care if you're a strong constellation but..."

Jung Heewon bit her lower lips.

"I hope, you and Dokja-ssi won't do it again, Haemin-ssi."

She let out a sigh after a moment. Cha Haemin wouldn't be able to hear her but she just wanted to say this no matter what.

She felt like, she wouldn't have the chance to say this when the woman was conscious later and in the future. Her gut told her that this woman was worse than Kim Dokja's tendency to sacrifice himself.

Cha Haemin.

She hoped she could get to know her more based on her own perspective. She wanted to know her personally, not by what others told her.

"Hm?"

Jung Heewon walked closer to the bed. She saw the unconscious woman's face scrunched and her forehead let out some sweats.

"Is she having a nightmare?"

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡