36: mind games

A/n this would be the longest chapter (5000+) I'd written and I hope I'd make the same one more often, ngl (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

The demon kings and the constellations who were bulldozed towards Kim Dokja's Company stopped after they noticed what had transpire.

"What the f**k are you doing?!"

Han Sooyoung marched towards her first because the others were still frozen shock by this development.

When the writer is near, Cha Haemin pulled out her sword aggressively before kicking the protagonist on his stab wound. She turned around and swung her sword toward Han Sooyoung but Han Sooyoung evaded it.

"Joonghyuk-ssi!"

"Master!"

Han Sooyoung gritted her teeth.

"Are you crazy?!"

With a slight move, she sent Han Sooyoung's sword away from her hand and about to stab Han Sooyoung just like what she did towards Yoo Joonghyuk. However, someone else pulled the writer behind before her sword clashed against a white sword.

"Haemin! What the hell?! Are you out of your mind?!"

Kim Dokja was in total shocked. What is this? Why was she suddenly attacking them like this?

"Just die."

Her voice felt distant. Kim Dokja's eyes shook when she looked at him with eyes full with malice.

'What has happened on her side? Why is she like this?'

[Fourth Wall is strongly activated!]

Keuk!

He got send flying back when he was kicked in the gut. He coughed.

"Noona, please stop!"

"Unnie, don't do this!"

Even towards the children, she showed no mercy.

The Chimera Dragon roared at her and send her a blast of fire breath. She jumped and landed on the Chimera Dragon before her sword found its way into his thick skin. The dragon growled.

"Haemin unnie, stop!"

Clang!

Lee Jihye gritted her teeth after she faced a sword clashing against Cha Haemin. She got pushed back and sweat trailed down her forehead.

"Haemin unnie, we don't want to fight you! Why—?!"

"I'll kill all of you."

Lee Jihye's eyes widened after she received a deep cut on her shoulder.

"Lee Jihye, step back!"

Yoo Joonghyuk arrived and pushed his student back before he used his Black Heavenly Demon Sword.

"Cha Haemin, you fool! I'll kill you if you didn't stop now!"

Yoo Joonghyuk shouted at her however, seemed like his warning fell in dead ears.

The blow of sword clashing send the people around into a state of disorder.

[Skill 'Fated Eyes' Lv. 13 (+3) is strongly activated!]

She smirked.

"Die."

It was easy when she can see the future for a few seconds. Her sword managed to grazed Yoo Joonghyuk's neck. His neck would have a hole if it was not for Kim Dokja who pushed the protagonist aside.