41: no matter what

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

The feeling of her hair being brushed gently was something good. It was hypnotising. This man knew how to make her relax and swayed.

She has been in this position for who-knows how long. The warm embrace around her body and the soft sensation of his touch was a lullaby. Her body melt into his touch, seeking warmth and affection from her one and only.

She let out a sigh, feeling his fingers dancing softly and affectionately on her scalp. His other hand was securely wrapped around her waist, loose but tight enough to make sure she wouldn't able to escape from him.

His beating heart could be hear clearly because her head was put on his chest. The rhythm was another lullaby in her ears, making her sleepy. It was a constant and low beating.

She hoped, this heart would continue to beat until the end.

She should be concerned of something else at this moment. She should be doing something more important for this man's happiness.

However, this man knew her intention and wouldn't let her do anything, keeping her close and occupied her mind with more pleasing things.

She should rest, and he would make her do it with him.

"Dokja."

She slurred out his name and he hummed.

"Shh, don't think of anything else."

He buried her face into his chest, patting her back slowly to make her sleep. But she can't sleep because she just woke up from a coma which she didn't know for how long. This man wouldn't tell her anything.

"Dokja."

"Haemin, no."

She fluttered her eyes close when he began to play his fingers at the back of her neck, giving it a slight massage.

"You..make me sleepy."

Kim Dokja glanced at her before he closed his eyes.

"Then, sleep."

Kim Dokja continued his actions, waiting patiently for Cha Haemin to completely fallen asleep.

The time is ticking, he could feel the slow rise of her chest before he glanced at her again; mouth opened slightly with her eyelids completely shut. Kim Dokja let out a sigh.

It was so hard in making her dismiss their conversation just now.

Even though he has been kissing her nonstop, she just eager to put the issue on top until he made her mind tired of something else.

(No, no, they didn't do 'it'.)

After that, Cha Haemin finally stop because her brain clouded with his actions; too overwhelmed and her brain begin to short circuit.

Kim Dokja let out a sigh.

"She is so stupid."

So stupid yet affectionate. How come he gets someone like her to like him? What is the teenage-him has done that she begin to like him?

He was not a smart student. He was not the handsomest at their school. He was surrounded by bad rumours. He was bullied and he is not rich. The now him can't compare to the past him.

Kim Dokja felt like having her in his life is just a dream.

He slowly let go of her, putting her head on the pillow carefully to not wake her up. She did grumbled a little in her sleep but he managed to break their hug without waking her up.