35: fight, strive, kill!

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

In the battlefield, while Kim Dokja was having a chat with his adoptive parents, the party members of Kim Dokja's Company were having a battle of life and death.

The demon kings, the constellations; those were their enemies. They also protected the reincarnators if they could. However, some reincarnators have already lost their lives in this scenario.

[Incarnation 'Yoo Joonghyuk' has entered the 123rd regional conflict.]

Yoo Joonghyuk diverted from the plan Kim Dokja had made and entered the regional conflict 123rd instead, by letting Han Sooyoung enter 119th alone.

[Incarnation 'Han Sooyoung' has entered the 119th regional conflict.]

Many archangels she knew were there such as Uriel and Raphael. However, there is an ally she didn't expect to come here too; Asmodeus.

The same as these three.

[Incarnation 'Jung Heewon' has entered the 117th regional conflict.]

[Incarnation 'Lee Hyunsung' has entered the 117th regional conflict.]

[Constellation 'Director of Limbo Mist' has entered the 120th regional conflict.]

These messages have alerted the other constellations inside the respective regional conflicts.

All of them have the same goal during this Great War.

Disposing nebula Kim Dokja's Company.

Either the demon kings or constellations. Their goal is to eliminate nebula Kim Dokja's Company. These regional conflicts were to separate the members, obviously a trap for them.

Cha Haemin looked at the battlefield.

Some incarnations from Kaizenix were also here.

Her affiliation camp is 'Evil' however, she just needed to conclude this regional conflict as fast as possible, just like the rest.

The constellation of 'Good' camp that already spotted her came at her with the intention of killing. The demon kings that knew her plan also didn't leave behind. She smirked, pulling out her Zealous sword and readying in battle stance.

[You should act as your chosen camp!]

[I'll burn you down, Evil!]

Definitely, she can't underestimate these demon kings and constellations because they were strong. Moreover if that demon kings are from a high ranking.

[Demon King 'Hunger Enchant Rapacity' is targeting you.]

[Constellation 'Altercation of Diabolical and Forgery' is looking down at you.]

She stopped when she saw the messages, pushing away the demon that was stabbed by her sword onto the ground. She swung her sword lightly making the blood on it to splatter on the ground.

Two interesting figures.

One, Demon King Mammon, the 9th in rank. Just like the name, he is greedy.

The second is an archangel that can transform into anything and copy any powers, Haniel.

Cha Haemin smirked.

[The constellation 'Director of Limbo Mist' is opening her status!]

Her overwhelming status filled this battleground. The demon who was on her left and the archangel on her right were glaring daggers at her.