24: to trust, to the end

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Maybe her disappearance was something small for her but big to the man next to her.

She looked down to see their intertwined hands.

He has been holding her hand since they met earlier, never letting her go even for a second. When he could feel she was about to slip away, he would tighten his grip.

He asked her whereabouts and she just told the truth, but then he didn't say anything further and just dragged her here where everyone has assembled.

"Haemin-ssi, where did you go?"

"Ah, Heewon-ssi, erm, I'm just visiting Niflheim for a while."

She scratched her cheek. Jung Heewon glanced at Kim Dokja who was talking with Yoo Joonghyuk before looking at the man's hand.

'He looked like a hen who has lost his chick just now.'

All of them have witnessed how distressed this man has been and she can't help it but feel great about it.

Because, now, the man would know that is how they felt every time he sacrificed himself.

Jung Heewon smirked a little before she patted Cha Haemin's shoulder.

"Don't disappear without telling us next time."

"Ah, okay."

[Main Scenario #46 - Proof of the Stars has arrived!]

To fulfill Kim Dokja's wish to destroy Olympus, he needed to break through this scenario first.

Cha Haemin pursed her lips.

'Who will I be partner with?'

She hoped that she wouldn't get into conflict in this scenario. She glanced at Han Sooyoung and Jung Heewon, those two have a beef that needed to be settled.

[Let's start the main scenario.]

A dokkaebi emerged to announce the start. Dokkaebi Youngki, a dokkaebi Kim Dokja once met. He is now wearing a suit, different from his previous appearance.

[This scenario is different from many scenarios. First of all, this scenario is an optional scenario.]

[It means you can choose to participate as an 'individual qualification' or you can you choose to participate in the 'nebula qualification'. No matter which one you choose, you will need colleagues.]

Some incarnations voiced their questions about what is the difference between those two options.

"Stupid. An individual qualification literally means participating alone and a nebula participation means participating as a group. Well, this is a nebula we're talking about."

"What about the people who are already in a nebula? Will they be forced to participate as a 'nebula qualification'?"

[Oh, this is an important question. In regards to that...]

The moment Youngki's words were about to continue, a light flashed in the night sky.

[Oh, you're already here. Your nature is too hasty.]

At the same time, messages poured from the sky. The messages headed to their destination like a meteor shower and hovered above the heads of incarnations.

Each nebula has chosen their incarnations.

[The nebula 'Asgard' has invited you to join.]

[The nebula 'Guardian Tree' has invited you to join.]