26: Gigantomachia started

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Her hands were shaking and she closed her eyes.

'Stop panicking. Just tell the truth later, he will.. he will understand. I'm sure. I'm sure of it.'

Rather than him knowing it from someone else, it's better if he knew the bitter truth from her.

If she's too late, one thing she didn't want to lose is... his trust.

If she loses his trust, she's nothing. She would feel helpless and lost the purpose of her life. Who is she if he didn't trust her?

She can't help it by replaying his image before he disappears at that time. He looked defeated and...sad. Like he was expecting something.

Something that could put his mind at ease. A truth or...

"Unnie, are you okay?"

She looked down and pat Shin Yoosung's head. She smiled slightly.

"I'm fine, don't worry."

Cha Haemin took a deep breath to calm herself. Let's focus on this main scenario first.

Han Sooyoung was still grumbling about those two men who had been missing. They have a week to prepare for Gigantomachia.

Suddenly Han Sooyoung was contacted by Jang Hayoung via the Unidentified Wall. Without waiting, the shorter woman vent her anger and all that has happened to Jang Hayoung.

After she finished, Kyrgios Rodgraim, Namgung Minyoung and the Breaking the Sky Master emerged into her screen.

Both the masters were looking for their disciples.

-If he was taken from Olympus’ legal zone… he must be trapped in Tartaros. Then there is no need to worry.

Breaking the Sky Sword Saint said calmly.

-Now, show me her face, that stupid girl.

Cha Haemin flinched and crouched down behind the kids.

She couldn't hide, once Namgung Minyoung saw her figure, she was scrutinized under her master's gaze immediately.

-Now you know the way back home. Better hide properly if you don't want to see what I'll do once we meet.

She gulped before she turned around from facing her master. They ended the conversation right after that. Cha Haemin let out a sigh of relief.

"Do you have something in mind, Han Sooyoung?"

"No! Not yet! Tsk, son of a bit*h!"

"Language."

Cha Haemin hugged both the children by her side and let out a sigh.

"They are doing something big for the next scenario."

"Do you have a plan, Haemin-ssi?"

She looked at Lee Hyunsung, who finally recovered from his breakdown after Kim Dokja's sudden disappearance.

"Oh, you bet. I have something going on in my mind but there is still time, right?"

"What do you mean, noona?"

"What are your thoughts on coming to Niflheim?"

She smiled. Han Sooyoung stopped grumbling and looked at her in disbelief.

"Are you serious?"

"Never have been in a while."

~