34: good and evil

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

The Great War of Saints and Demons.

Just like the name suggested, it is a war between demons and the archangel of Eden. It is a war between good and evil.

[Main Scenario has been updated!]

[Nebula Kim Dokja's Company has entered the neutral zone of ‘Great War of Saints and Demons’!]

[You can select either camp of ‘Great War of Saints and Demons’!]

The notice message dyed the sky in rainbow colours.

[Many Constellations have noticed your presence!]

[Some Nebulas are keeping an eye on your group’s next move.]

They were currently in a neutral zone. The incarnations in this area were waiting for a side that would give them advantage before they made their choice. The incarnations even set up tents.

Cheok Jungyeong also didn't choose a side yet. This situation was not as easy as it seems, constellations can't just choose a side based on good or evil like demon king and archangel.

They have been approached by Cheok Jungyeong first before Cheok Jungyeong introduced them to one constellation, the founder of the Peninsula, Pungbaek.

However, the constellation was not really on their bright side when he ordered them to kneel, saying that Kim Dokja's Company is associating with the foreign nebula and constellations, and supposedly be grateful to their nebula Hongik.

Kim Dokja countered his reasoning by telling Pungbaek where he is when the Korean Peninsula was in need of help, when chaos occurred during outer god's invasion and more.

Pungbaek attacked them with their nebula's giant story, making the reincarnators shouted in pain. Han Sooyoung and Yoo Joonghyuk frowned.

Cha Haemin raised her arm to the side.

[The constellation 'Director of Limbo Mist' is opening her status.]

Her status surrounding them, creating a protection-like barrier from Pungbaek's giant story. The reincarnators are no longer in pain.

"Stop this childish act."

[You were born and raised in the Peninsula, you should have known but you were also associated with those foreign constellations, even becoming one of them and forgetting your root!]

All of them deadpanned when Pungbaek started to ramble about this again.

She motioned for Kim Dokja to stop this madness.

Kim Dokja opened their giant stories, pushing away Pungbaek's. Then, Biyoo suddenly emerged on his head and opened her channel.

“I will not say that everything we do will be righteous. However, the paths we tread will be decided by us alone.”

He declared towards the constellations.

"And, no one can change our decision."

She nudged his side.

"You did great."

Kim Dokja smirked.

"I know."

Pungbaek finally backed away. Cheok Jungyeong also left after saying something. Now it would begin. They looked up to the horizon.

[Scenario event has been generated!]

[Regional conflict for ‘Great War of Saints and Demons’ is scheduled to take place in the near vicinity of the applicable area!]