Soccer

{A/N: This one is mostly based off of the animation above}
{Show: PDH season 1}

I was walking outside of my high school after the last class ended with my water bottle and a book, planning to have some light reading outside. 

My H/L, H/C hair calmly blew in the wind as I walked over to a large oak tree and set my things down. As I was about to sit down, I turned and saw a soccer ball heading straight for my head! 

Suddenly, someone put their hand in front of the ball and blocked it from hitting me. The ball fell to the floor and I looked at who saved me. He had brown hair, beautiful blue eyes, and a gym outfit on.

"You okay?" 

I snapped back into reality as I nodded my head. He smiled at me. His smile is really cute....

He reached his hand out for me to shake. "My name's Laurence. I'm actually captain of the soccer team." His eyes gleamed as I shook his hand with a friendly smile. "My name's Y/N. I think I've actually seen you in my homeroom before."

He chuckled softly, running a hand through his sweaty hair. "I've seen you too, though how can I miss someone as beautiful as you?" 

He winked at my heated face. "Laurence! C'mon, let's go!" Someone yelled for him. "I guess I'll see you later?" I asked him, sitting down. "Yup. See ya, cutie." He winked one more time before joining his friends. I sighed happily as I opened my book. Man, Laurence was something else....