Nightmares

{Show: Mystreet season 3}

Aaron's P.O.V

Being an Ultima had its pros and cons. No, I'm only joking. There were only cons. What were they, you may be asking? I didn't have many friends growing up, I was kept from the people I cared about, and I was always afraid of hurting others with my Ultima ability.

Moving onto Mystreet was my freedom, my way of finally grasping adulthood and taking the wheel. I met a lot of people and made tons of friends and I was really, really happy.

Though, I felt as if I was missing something. Something that only someone very dear to me would be able to fill. I thought my solution was Aphmau.

So I dated her for a little while.

From Mystreet to Love~Love Paradise, Aphmau and I were together. Aphmau was someone very dear to me and I cared about her a lot, but something just didn't feel right, so we agreed to just stay friends at the end of summer.

Of course, Kawaii~chan was absolutely crushed but it was for the better. What was the point of being in a relationship with someone you saw as best friend and not as a partner?

After Mystreet was destroyed, we all moved into Lover's Lane. Aphmau, KC and Katelyn all decided to move in together and I was left alone once again.

And I thought that the piece of me that was missing would never be filled, and I would stay a monster that no one would love for my entire life.

Then Y/N moved onto Lover's Lane.

I'd known her from high school but we weren't very close. The only class we had together was Math. We were partners one time but that was about all the time we spent together.

I'd heard that she went to college but not Falcon Claw, so when Y/N moved in I was absolutely shocked. She had shiny H/C hair, piercing E/C eyes, soft S/C skin, and was the kindest and most amazing girl I'd ever known.

We met up and introduced ourselves as if we'd never met in the past. We became very close friends and I eventually started developing feelings for her. Romantic feelings.

Y/N had bought a bit of a smaller house and had a lot of stuff and supplies, so after a few months of living in her house, she became a little crammed and needed more room to live.

So I eventually gathered up the courage from the very bottom of my soul and asked her if she wanted to move in with me. Y/N being Y/N, she happily said yes and gave me a big hug. Though, the highest she could reach was my torso, considering how short she was compared to me.

I helped Y/N move in with me and we became not only best friends, but roommates as well. Just being around her made me forget that I was a monster that could kill her with a single stare and I'd never been so happy.

We soon confessed our feelings for each other and started dating. Aphmau was of course happy for us, but Kawaii~chan wasn't very happy that Y/N ruined her ship.

KC eventually got over it.

Now, you're probably thinking, "Aaron, why are you so worried? You're dating the woman you love and you've never been happier."

I understand where that's coming from, but being with Y/N means that I love her more than life itself, so of course I'm going to be worried about her.

That and the fear of hurting her with my Ultima ability. Y/N was the kindest and the most innocent person on the planet, and if I was the one who would possibly end her life or turn her into a werewolf by just a single burst of anger, I would never forgive myself and would probably do something stupid.