Emotionless {Request}

{A/N: This was requested by Shadow_9959. Hope ya like it}
{Show: PDH season 1}

Travis's P.O.V

I was on a mission since the day I first met her. Who? Y/N L/N. She never showed emotion. Ever. My mission was to make her smile. And I would've done anything to achieve that.

~*~

"Hey, beautiful! How ya doing?" I cheerfully asked Y/N. We were just exiting school and I sat next to her on the bus. "Fine," She replied with no emotion.

"How did you do on your biology test?" I asked.

"I got an A+" She answered, so quiet I almost didn't hear her.

"That's great!" I cheered. Y/N covered her ears and sighed. "Sorry, am I being too loud?" I worriedly asked.

She sighed again. "No. You are fine, Travis. I am just not very social with people other than you."

The bus came to a stop, and Y/N gathered her things and left the bus. I grabbed my backpack and chased after her. I ran down the sidewalk to catch up with her and was panting by the time I stood beside her.

For a girl without emotion, she sure can walk fast!

"How did you do on your Biology test, Travis?" Y/N asked. I was resting with my hands on my knees and was gasping for breath. "I....Got...A...D-" I answered in between breaths.

"You need to work on your grades, Travis. Would you like to study with me?" Y/N asked, severely lacking emotion. I looked up and realized we were standing in the driveway of Y/N's house and my house was a block down.

Her H/C whipped around her face in the slight breeze but she didn't move it. Her arms were tightly grasped around her books and her backpack was slung around her shoulders. Her E/C pierced my green ones.

"Sure...I...Guess."

"Then catch your breath and we will study, Travis." Y/N started up the driveway alone.

I noticed the wind whipping around her short skirt and an idea formed in my head. "Ya got a nice bootie from this angle, N/N!"

She sharply turned around and even though her face held no emotion, her eyes were glaring into my soul. "Try me, Travis. See what will happen."

Y/N continued to walk up the driveway and I chased after her. "But you do! It's obvious!"

"I appreciate the compliment, but I would rather talk about a different subject with you," She replied emotionless.

Y/N walked up the stairs of her house and opened the door to her room. Her cat, Squishy, was sleeping on her bed silent as a mouse. {Picture below}

Her belongings were neatly put away and everything was clean

Her belongings were neatly put away and everything was clean. Her bed was freshly made and her clothes had not a single wrinkle in them.

Everything in her room seemed....Perfect.

"What were your other test results, Travis?" Y/N asked me. She set her backpack down at the foot of her bed and slowly sat down, making sure to not disturb her sleeping cat.

Why was she so emotionless? Was she always like this? I didn't know, but the question slipped from my mouth.

"Why don't you show any emotion? I try to make you smile every day but nothing works." My hands flew to my mouth and I immediately regretted what I asked.

"Y/N! I'm sorry! I didn't even realize I was-"

"Do not apologize for your curiosity, Travis." Y/N cut me off. She spoke in a soft, forgiving manner. "I have gotten this question more than you would think."

I sat down next to her on the bed, careful to not wake up Squishy. He could be vicious if he wanted to be. "Were you born this way?"

"Yes. My parents, nor do I, know why. I have not made many friends because of it. Except for you. I have not been very good at showing it, but you have made me very happy, Travis."

Then what did Y/N do? She smiled. It was very small, almost unnoticeable, but she smiled. I gasped, and I jumped around and screamed like a child who got their third scoop of ice cream.

"You smiled! I saw you smile, Y/N! You smiled!"

How can I make her smile more?

Still joyful, I softly grasped Y/N's small hands and pulled her up with me. I leaned in and kissed her soft lips. I pulled away and this time, Y/N smiled with her teeth.

"You're smiling! You're really smiling, Y/N!"

"Yes. I am Travis." She giggled, an amazing sound that ringed like sweet bells.

I engulfed her in a hug and lifted her off the ground, spinning her around while both of us were laughing. I set her down on the ground and somehow, Squishy hadn't woken up. How do cats stay asleep for so long?

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too, Travis."

Then, she leaned in and kissed me.