ADA MALHOTRA'S POV

It's a peaceful sight outside the window as it's raining.

I just woke up for jogging it's currently 6 in the morning but seeing the sight outside i cannot go.

I freshned up and made some coffee for myself and did yoga instead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mom: Good Morning Ada!
She said while cooking eggs and toasting breads for breakfast.

Me: Good Morning Mom!
I said while sitting on the chair in the dinning table.

Akash: Mom hurry up, I'm getting late for school!
He said while coming downstairs and hurriedly sitting opposite of me.

Me: Hey Akki! How's your studying going?

Akash: It's going good, how's your job going?

Me: It's fine, whenever you need help in studies just tell me okay!
Well he was my younger brother after all and besides that he was my bestfriend we always did everything together.

Akash: I know Di.
He said while gently smiling at me.

Mom: Okay, little brother and elder sister now hurry up eat!
Mom said while interrupting both of us.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I came back into my room to get ready to leave. Today I'm wearing a light pink kurti with denim jeans. I wore minimalist jewelry and exited the room.

Me: Akki, Come I'll drop you off today.

Akash: Okay di, just coming.
Saying this he ran off to his room to take his backpack.

Me: Mom just wake up nikhil bhai and swati bhabhi. They told me to wake them up in the morning while leaving.
I wore my shoes while talking with mom.

Mom: Okay i will wake them.
She said assuring me.

Akash: Let's go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I drove to the school and dropped Akki and drove off to the hospital. I parked my car in the parking lot and existed the car with my required documents.

The receptionist: Good morning Doctor!. Eleana said while smiling at me.

Me: Good morning Eleana, can you pls tell me what appointments i have today?.
I said while smiling back at her.

The receptionist: Just give a minute. She said and started searching something in her computer.

Me: Okay.

The receptionist: Doctor, you have appointment with Miss Betty; the international client in an hour and with Mrs Singh, Mrs Arora and Miss Nandini in the upcoming hours according to the schedule.
She said while checking her computer.

Me: Okay thank you, send Miss Betty to my clinic as soon as she arrives.

The receptionist: Okay Doctor.

I nodded my head and started walking at my assigned room in this big ass hospital. I only have a small room but not that small not that big either.

It's been just 3 months since I joined in this hospital and I'm working harder to get promoted.

By the way here there are a lot of doctors of different kinds like orthopedic, psychiatry, gynecologist and many more that i also don't know. I was just about to reach my room.