JUST BE ALIVE!!!!!.

Amaan was pacing back forth outside the room where Ada was admitted in.

The doctors are doing something inside from past 1 and half hour.

Amaan's family, friends and Ada's family, friends is also with him. Sitting worried for Ada who is pregnant plus stabbed.

The doctor suddenly came out of the room. And asked for A positive blood group. While only her mother and Amaan shared the same blood as hers fortunately.

Her mother can't give blood to Ada as she is diabetic so Amaan nodded his head and the doctor said to the nurse to take his blood.

About half hour, the doctor said that is she is out of danger and the baby is also saved just like a miracle.

Amaan's family rushed followed by Ada's family behind them in the room.

Ada was still unconscious so they just sat and waited for her to wake up.

Ada was woken up and looked around to find her parents and in-laws sitting opposite of each other. The tension was so thick that she could feel it.

Ada: Amaan.
She said and searched for him.

Amaan: Yes, jaan. I'm right here.
He said and came rushing towards her to hold her.

Ada: Did something happened to the baby?.
She said touching her belly.

Amaan: No. Nothing happened everything is perfectly alright, jaan.
He said and smiled looking at her.

Mrs Malhotra: How are you feeling beta?.
She said coming from behind Amaan's back to see her daughter.

Ada: I'm feeling good.
She said and smiles weakly.

Nikhil: You literally scared us so much choti(little).
He said coming from other side.

Avni: Itni mushkil se toh mujhe dosti ki thi ab itni jaldi chali jaugi?(After so many difficulties our friendship was made and now you will leave me so easily?).
She said while entering the room with a wide smile on her face.

Ada: Nahi abhi mere bacche bhi tujhe pareshan karne aa rhe hai, toh fir kaise chali jaati?(Now my kids are also coming to trouble you then how can I leave?) .
She said looking at her with affection.

Ritika: Koi mujhe bhi pyar kar lo yaar.(Someone love me also).
She said hugging Ada and Avni.

Ada: Karta toh hai Ritvik bas nahi hai kya woh?(Ritvik loves you isn't it enough?).
She said giggling looking at her.

Ritika: Nahi bas hai. (No it's not enough).

Mrs Singhania: Chalo bas. Let her rest.
She said and everyone nodded their head and left except Amaan.

Amaan: You know, how scared I was?.
He said while holding her hands in his.

Ada: I was also scared.
She said and titled her head to look at him clearly.

Amaan: That bastard! Really had the audacity to kidnap my wife and torture her. I will make sure to skin him alive for even touching you.
He growled dangerously looking at her wrist remembering the cut.

Ada: What happened to him?.

Amaan: Well, now he is also in a hospital but we have filed a report on him so after his good again. The cops will take care of him.
He said making Ada sigh loudly.

Ada: I didn't know he would do something like this. I'm glad that the baby is safe, you are safe and I'm safe as well.
She said and Amaan kissed her hands.

Amaan: But I was failed to protect you.
He said looking hurt.

Ada: No you didn't. You came at the right time and saved me.
She said and smiles widely.

Amaan: I'll not let anything happen to you even if it takes my life away I'll not let a scratch also come to you, meri jaan(my life) . I promise you.
With that he smashed his lips with hers.

He showed everything he was feeling in that kiss. Anger, lust, sad,lonely, happy, rage.

Ada: I love you.
The words left her mouth so smoothly just like butter.

Amaan: I love too, jaan.
He said and kissed her forehead.

__________The End________________

Here you go guy!. Only two chapters are left for this book to end😭😭.