FIND THE RING

Ada's Pov:

I woke up and stretched my arms while yawning and looked around and found Amaan sleeping like a cute little boy.

I looked at him and removed some strands of hair from his forehead to kiss him.

After that I freshn up and quickly took a shower.

I came out and saw my husband is rubbing his eyes like a baby who has just woke up.

He sensed my presence, I guess so he looked up to me.

Amaan: Why do you look so good in morning time also?.
He said and chuckled at his sleepy voice.

Me: I don't know that.
I said and walked towards the dressing table to wear my bangles.

Amaan: Good morning, wifey.
He said standing behind me while wrapping his arms around my waist.

Me: Good morning, sleepy head.
I said looking at him from the mirror who is resting his face on my shoulder while again closing his eyes.

Amaan: Hmm.

Me: Go fresh up fast.
I said a little shaking my shoulder and he groaned a bit but obeyed to what I said and I walked downstairs.

Me: Good morning, Maa.
I said when I looked at Amaan's mother setting plates for breakfast.

Mrs Singhania: Good morning, beta. Where is Amaan?.
She said looking behind me to find her son but failed.

Me: He is coming in few minutes.
I said and moved towards their kitchen to help.

Mrs Singhania: Your family already brought breakfast for us when you both were sleeping.
She said and I nodded my head.

Amaan: So what's cooking?.
He said coming down stairs and standing behind his mother.

Mrs Singhania: Nothing is cooking, we already have breakfast that Ada's family gave.

Amaan: Oh!.
He said and sat beside his father.

I noticed that Khushi was not present while we were having breakfast.

Me: Where is Khushi?.
I asked looking at my MIL.

Mrs Singhania: She is still sleeping probably.
She said and I nodded my head.

Me: I will just wake her up.
I said standing up from my seat and Amaan who was sitting beside stopped me.

Amaan: It's okay, she always eat after us.
He said and I was not convinced.

Me: But, all of us are having breakfast right now together as a complete family only she is not present with us right now which doesn't makes me feel good.
I said to him and left from there to call her.

No matter how busy my family was we always had food together in my house as now they are also my family so I want each and every member with me.

I slowly opened the door which leads to Khushi's room.

I saw how she was sleeping, all curled up in her bed.

I looked around to look at her room which just as the size of my room at my house. Good.

Me: Khushi, wake up!.
I said softly shaking her who was groaning a bit.

Khushi: Ahh. No.
She said and rolled to the other side of the bed.

Me: Khushi, everybody is waiting for you downstairs to have breakfast.
I said and she opened her eyes in the mention of 'everybody'.

Khushi: Bhabhi, I'm coming in a few minutes.
She said completely awake looking at me.

I smiled at her and nodded my head leaving her to go back to dining table.

Amaan: Is she awake?.
He said when he saw me pulling a chair to sit beside him.

Me: Yes, she is coming in a few minutes.
I said looking at him.

Mrs Singhania: After breakfast, everyone will gather in the living room for the remaining rituals.
She said informing everyone.

We all had breakfast together and gathered in living room.

My mother in law brought a big bowl which filled with milk and roses on top of it.

We both were made to sit opposite of each other with that of bowl in front of us.

Mrs Singhania: Okay. Ab tum dono ko ismai haath dalna hai aur ismai se ek silver ring nikal ni hai(now both of you have to put your hands in these bowl and have to find a silver ring from it).
She said explaining to both of us while Amaan was smirking at me.

Khushi: Best of 2 will be there.
She said getting excited on who will win.

My mother in law showed us a silver ring and then she hide it in the milk by moving her hand in right and left direction. She again did the same thing but this time with coins.

Mrs Singhania: You only allowed to use one hand and begin.
She said and I hurriedly searched the bowl to find the ring.

Amaan was all the time holding my hand to stop me from finding the ring but I found it.

I showed the ring by taking it out from the bowl of milk.

Khushi: Yeah, 1 point to Bhabhi.
She said cheering up for me and I smiled widely looking at Amaan.

My mother in law again hide the ring and said begin.

I searched the ring by moving my hand in the bowl here and there and found the ring but Amaan snatched it from me and quickly removed it from the bowl to show that he wins.

Khushi: Bhai gets 1 point means it a tie between them.
She said with a not so cheerful face.

Mrs Singhania: Okay, as it's a tie now so I'll put two rings these time one will be gold and the other will be silver. To win you have to find the silver ring and it depends on your luck. So begin.
She said and we hurriedly put our hands in the bowl causing the milk from the bowl to spill a bit.

I searched here and there in the bowl and found the ring and quickly removed it from the bowl to see which one it is and at the same time Amaan also removed a ring holding it in his fingers.

Khushi: Bhabhi wins!!!!.
She exclaimed loudly after seeing that I have a silver ring in my hand and my husband has a gold ring.

My good luck. I thought to myself.

___________The End_____________