JEALOUS

Ada was woken up by the noise beside her.

Amaan was actually searching his wallet and keys on the side table near the bed which was waked Ada up.

Amaan: Have you seen my wallet and keys?.
He said when he saw her opening her eyes due the noise.

Ada: It's on right side table.
She said in her sleepy voice sitting up straight on the bed.

Amaan who was searching on the left side table moved to right side and found his things.

Amaan: If you are awake now, let me drop you to the hospital.
He said looking at her.

Ada: Aren't you getting late?.
She said standing up from the bed.

Amaan: I can wait.
He said and she happily hopped towards him.

Ada: Okay, then. I will be back till you wait for me down stairs.
She said in a cute voice kissing his cheek in happiness while he nodded his head seeing his wife's adorableness.

She walked to the bathroom and Amaan mumbled 'cute' before walking down stairs.

Mrs Singhania: Arre, aaj chand kaha se aaya hai bhari subah mai?(Oh, today from where does moon has arrived in this sunny morning?). She said looking at his son who has sat to have breakfast with is family.

Amaan: Kyu mai nhi aa sakhta?(Why can't I come?).
He asked his mother looking at her.

Mrs Singhania: Bikul aa sakhte hai, lekin aaj tera office nhi hai? Tujhe late nhi ho rha hai aaj?
(Of course you can come, but don't you have office today? You will not get late?).
She said controlling her smile.

Amaan: Nhi ho rha mujhe late.(I'm not getting late).
He said not paying attention to her and started eating.

Mrs Singhania: Hmm, woh toh dekh rha mujhe. (Hmm, that I can see very well).
She said to her son who never did breakfast with them whenever he had office. He always gives excuses like I'm getting late or I'll get at office later.

Ada walked downstairs and sat beside Amaan and started eating breakfast.

Mrs Singhania: Oh!, Isliye aaj saath mai hai saheb humhare. (Oh! That's why he is with us today our mister).
She said eyeing Ada and Amaan who is giggling with each other while eating breakfast.

Khushi: Bhabhi, can we go out today?.
She said and everyone's attention was on Ada for reply.

Ada: Sure, I'll come back at 7 then we can go.
She said and smiled at Khushi.

Khushi: Okay, I just have to take something for my friend bcz her birthday is coming and in that I need your help.

Ada: Okay, done.
She said and stood up with Amaan to leave.

Amaan drove off to Ada's hospital and stopped in front of the entrance.

Amaan: Should I come to pick up also?.
He said stopping the car to look at her.

Ada: If you are free then, Yes.
She said chuckling at him.

Amaan: I'm always free for you.
He said kissing her forehead to which she closed her eyes to feel the kiss.

Ada stepped out of the car as Amaan was about to leave but was stopped.

Kunal: Ada!!!!.
He said shouting so that she can hear him.

Ada: Kunal.
She said diverting her attention from Amaan to Kunal.

Kunal: Long time no see, princess.
He said making Amaan to look at him immediately.