Prologue

Geneviève Bennett, cousin of Bonnie Bennett, comes to Mystic Falls for a new start as she learns who she is and their secret of their family.

Along the way she meets her four soulmates but also protectors.

And it all starts when she asked her parents could moved to live with her cousin Bonnie.

*******

"Geneviève, Darling" my mother yelled calling me

"Yes, mother." I said now standing in front of her in the living room

"Sit. We should talk." She says

"About what?" I asked confused

"Well, I remembered that before you were talking about trying to discover yourself and learn more about our family because you felt as we held secrets. So, I was thinking you could live with your cousin Bonnie and her dad for awhile in mystic falls, only if you want. I know after Grams passing you might not want to be there so." She says explaining

"I would love to. Even though I might not have as much time with Grams as I wished but hopefully being there I could learn more about her and connect to her." I say so excited actually

"Alright, then I'll set this up with Bonnie's dad. And get you enrolled into Mystic Falls High." My mom says just excited as I am.

**********

Literally why is the only thing that's been the main subject at all times is saving Elena. She's my friend and all but this is getting annoying it feels like I could be doing something else with my time.

The only reason I'm doing this is to find Katherine. Maybe if I find her we just started all over, like nothing happened. Maybe this hole in my heart would be gone.

"Damon." I hear someone calling me and I chose to ignore them.

"Damon!" "Damon! Are you even paying attention!" They yelled pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah Stefan. I am. We're saving Elena from Katherine." I say done with this conversation.

***********
I'm just sitting here in my foyer just waiting, like I felt like I have been doing for years. Waiting to get back at Niklaus for dumping our family at the bottom of the sea.

"Elijah, I think there's something you should see."

While until someone brought to my attention of a miracle. It seems though that the Petrova line never ended. And I attend on protecting the next Petrova doppelganger as I should have before.

***********

Years on Years of being alone and deprived of what was stolen from me.

My siblings and I once vowed

Always and Forever.....

But they all chose to leave me which I couldn't have. And now I'm the monster for keeping them safe from Mikael.

Now, maybe that'll all change. A little birdy sent me to a little town called Mystic Falls.

***********
In midst of life and death for 100 years, waiting for my time to awake. Waiting to find my darling mate I've dreamt about for years

Geneviève....

Her name ringing in my ears.

Geneviève.....

She must be beautiful, graceful, and gentle.

Once I'm awake I'll protect her from any evil and harm that'll come her way.

***************************

Hi,

I hope that you'll take the time to read and also enjoy this new story I'm starting. I'll try my best to update my other stories as well as this one but my writing process has been slow so far. I might have a bit of writers block so hopefully starting something new then going back to them I'll have some ideas.

With that I hope you enjoy and love "Their Little Witch "

Good Morning ☀️Evening🌆Night 🌚

Everybody.