Chapter 3

Geneviève POV

Today I woke up and Bonnie is acting weird. Like werid like she wasn't just angry at me yesterday.

"I'm sorry I left school without telling you where I was going but I looked for you and you wasn't there. I promise I was fine. Damon didn't do anything wrong." I say as I get a cup of coffee.

"It's okay. You wouldn't have known. And I'm sorry I wasn't there but I'll be there today waiting for after school." She says calmly.

"Okay." I say as I take a sip of coffee. And then I knew something was up because this coffee taste werid. Except if she has a werid taste for coffee.

"What type of coffee is this?" I ask

"It's just regular french vanilla." She says trying not to look up from her phone. She's just constantly texting someone I bet it's Elena and Caroline.

"Come on. We should get going to get to school on time." She says finally looking up at me.

"Of course. Let me get my bag." I say putting my mug in the sink.

And just like yesterday once we got in the car I put my headphones on and we started driving.

We arrive at school and her friends we're standing there like they were waiting for us.

They all said hi and greeted me.

And I simply said, "Hi." And waved.

"So what's with the headphones?" Caroline asks noticing that they're always with me.

"Umm, they help with being around people, you know the noise." I say lying not sure I should tell them since Bonnie lied about the coffee this morning.

"So, we should get to class." I say not like the attention. I can tell they're trying to read me or watch me.

"Well, before we go I have something for you." Stefan says getting my attention. He pulls out a bracelet, "Here." He says giving it to me.

As I took it I felt cold and felt like I was jolted into a memories again but they were frightening. The things Stefan did. His eyes... They were like in my dream yesterday about Damon but different. Scary...

"Geneviève."

"Geneviève." Stefan says trying to get my attention.

As I came back an realize they were all watching and worried. I didn't know what to say or even do. I was terrified of Stefan.

"Are you okay?" Stefan says stepping closer but I step back.

"I'm fine. Thank you for the gift." I say putting it on, "I should probably go to my locker get ready for class." I say and rush off.

When I got to the entrance door, I looked back and they were watching me. They were filled with worry and curiosity, specially Stefan.

Before I stepped in I also felt a huge amount of adoration and yearning. I looked around and off in the distance was Damon. He smiled when I noticed him. I could tell he was keeping his distance because of them.

Then I got a text...

Unknown - Don't you have school young lady

Me- Damon? How do you have my number

Damon- yup. I snuck my number in your phone when you fell asleep by the way. And I took yours.

Me- Well at least I can talk to you some way.

Damon- why do you say that

Me- they're watching me plus I think they're suspicious or curious about something