Chapter 14

Elijah POV. 💚

  On the ride to the Salvatore residence, I could tell Geneviève's of joy of learning how to use her magic. I'm proud of her and I will make sure she learns all she wants to learn about her magic and history.

  As we pulled up to the Salvatore residence, Geneviève hop out the car just as I parked.

  "You're in a hurry." I said laughing at her eagerness.

  I followed her in and watched her run straight to Damon.

   "Guess what?" She says overjoyed

   "What? What happened, Little Witch?" Damon says putting his book down.

    "I lit a candle." She says and you could tell Damon wasn't catching on.

    "You lit a candle." He says trying to understand.

    "Damon, I lit a candle with my magic." She explains

    "Oh. That's wonderful." Damon says to her then looks to me from more information.

    "I took her to a friend of mine and his son taught her how to control her magic and light a candle." I say taking a seat on the couch.

     "Luka was cool." She says making Damon look back to her.

     "Luka?" Damon says and I could tell her wasn't liking her talking about a boy.

     "Yeah, Luka's a warlock. And his father had so many grimoires in his office it was cool how much they knew about magic and everything." She explains.

    "Hmm. One day you could know as much as them. It's just learning and studying like school but actually in Latin." Damon says

   "What?" Geneviève says confused for a second.

    "Darling, most spells are in Latin." I explain to her.

    "What's going on in that little head of yours?" Damon asks her seeing her thinking of something

    "I was wondering if I'm actually not dyslexic and I'm having trouble reading because I'm basically supernatural and I'm seeing the words in actual Latin." She explains to us.

    "Well that could be the case." I said actually seeing that be the reason for her struggle with reading.

    "Have you told Bonnie about it?" Damon asks her

   "Of course not. I know we're on better terms but it just seems like I'm bugging her." She says

    "Well you wouldn't be bugging me. Next time just tell just point in out, alright Princess." I say

    "Alright." She says then Elena walks in with Stefan and her friends.

    "So, what's the plan for getting rid of Klaus." Stefan says and I could instantly feel Geneviève's mood change.

    "Is there any rush? There's been no sign of him." Damon says

  I just watched Geneviève and she seemed like there was something she was trying not to tell us.

"Well he compelled a student to tell me to save a dance for him at the decade dance that's coming up." Elena explains

"So he's in town." Bonnie adds

"Well we can come up with a plan but Elena you already know my deal." I say finally adding to this conversation.

"I know." She says

"Then it's settled, we'll be going to the Decade dance to find out which one of Klaus's tricks this is." I say

"That's not a plan in killing him though. I bet I could do it, after harvesting power from my ancestors I have enough power to do it." Bonnie says