Chapter 5

Geneviève POV. 🧡

As the days passed everyone was worried about Katherine and hoped that I could sense her but there's been no signs of her.

During the meantime I've been spending time with Damon and We're finishing the Twilight Saga that got rudely interrupted by my cousin and her friends.

"Is that even possible?" I ask as we watched Breaking Dawn part 1.

"You mean what Jacob said" Damon asks set back by my question

"Yes. I'm as because I wouldn't know. Because I haven't you know.... and especially with a vampire." I said slightly embarrassed that I even brought this up.

"First off, it's nothing to be embarrassed about and two no as I know having sex with a vampire can't kill you. It can be mind blowing but not to the point of death." Damon explains chuckling at the end.

I couldn't help but blush out of embarrassment and what Damon said. I decided not to ask anymore questions for today. And Damon could tell I just wanted to forget that subject, well at least for now.

"Come on, it's 5. If we leave now we'll get there before the rest and maybe I can earn some points for helping." Damon says reminding me of the dinner with my uncle today.

"Are you sure it's Friday? I thought it was Thursday." I say joking and stalling.

"Come on it can't be so horrible." He says pausing the movie.

"Hey." Yell from him pausing it, " And it will be horrible, I only have you and Bonnie will have Stefan, Elena and Caroline there. It's late they don't split up."

"It won't be that bad. Care bear has been opening up to you and that's more than I can say for me." He says trying to make me feel better

"But that's not who I wish would open up to me." I say

Bonnie hasn't opened up to me yet. It more like I'm irritating her and I'm something to look after. A responsibility that she never wanted.

"I know. One day, she'll come around." Damon says

🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

As I opened the door I could tell we were the first ones there, like Damon said.

"Uncle Rudy" I called out to him

"In the kitchen." He says and Damon follows me to the kitchen.

"Hey, I hope you don't mind that we're early." I say getting his attention.

Once he saw Damon he puts down the utensils and wipes his hands before coming over to us.

"Not at all." He says and turns his attention to Damon, " And you must be..." He starts to say

"Damon Salvatore. Nice to meet you." Damon says

"Rudy Hopkins. And it's nice to see who my niece speaks highly of." He says

"Highly?" Damon says rising his eyebrows at me.

"Yes, she's told me all about you helping her with her homework and what a great friend you've been since she's been here." My uncle says getting back to the food.

"Ah, yeah. It's nothing really, your niece amazing in herself." Damon says after awhile he offers to help.

"Do you need anything assistance with anything? You seem to have your hands full." Damon says

"Yes, you can keep an eye on the sides for me, that'll be great." Uncle Rudy says and Damon jumps in action.

"So is that where you you were, Geneviève? Doing homework." Uncle Rudy asks as I decided to help with setting the table.