Chapter 33

Kai Parker POV. 💛

   I was minding my business just cooking me some eggs for breakfast like I have been doing for, I don't know, 18 years. Then a girl appeared right in front of me, at first she looked frozen in place, which gave me time to hide.

   As she became conscious, she looked confused like she wasn't suppose to be here. Maybe they kicked her here too.
Soon she started walking around looking at the place and she turned off my eggs, thankfully so I could still eat them.

   She started searching the house like she knew someone was here. Did she know I was here? As I continued follow her around, I could feel the power she holds, she wasn't just any witch.

    She was definitely dropped here. Probably because they feared her power.

    After searching the house she stood in the hallway yelling people's names, like they were going to come and save her.

   As I listen to her soon accept her fate that she's stuck here, it was like a switch went off and I actually felt bad for her, but also this means I won't have to be alone anymore.

   Something in me couldn't let her cry on the floor alone, it was weird.

"What's wrong, cupcake?" I said finally revealing myself as I walked towards her.

As she looked at me, she looks to be in shocked but before she disappears.

And now I'm just here alone again. That's just great.

After watching where the girl was standing, I went back downstairs to eat my eggs. As I sat there, I couldn't help wonder about her. I never really cared to think about anyone else until now.

I just wondered. . ....

   Why was she here?

   What's her name?

   Where did she come from?

   How beautiful her eyes were....

Even when she was crying she looked beautiful.

   Why did I care for her?

💛💛🧡💛🧡🧡

Geneviève POV 🧡

    Who was he?

    Why was he there?

    What shade of blue would you say his eyes was?

    What is he like?

    Why did he call me cupcake? After all things?

    The questions that ran through my mind as I searched for answers. Bonnie suggested that we started looking at missing persons article's through the years, so we're in the archives.

  "There's nothing about a missing person of the description you gave us."  Jeremy says as we looked through the articles.

   "Maybe because technically he isn't missing and he was put there?" Damon suggests

   "What do you mean?" I asked interested in his theory.

  "Just stating the facts but all of us so far as your mates, don't have the best track record." He explains

  "So you think he's a complete sociopath." Kol says

  "Or a psychopath." Damon adds 

"What's the difference?" I asked

  "Let's discuss that later." Elijah says looking towards me then says, "so should we be looking under crimes or reports that's happened instead of missing persons."

   "Yeah might should, but it'll take long if we don't know from where." Klaus says

   "Wouldn't it be in Mystic Falls?" Bonnie asks

  "No, because who said that's where he originally started from. If he is trapped in this world that's like ours by himself, he could have traveled from anywhere actually." I explain

  "Well let's just start in the US. Shall we?" Damon says as we start looking through different files.

  We spent all day searching for any articles that might help discover who he was or even why he was there, but there was no signs of him anywhere. It was like he didn't exist.

  "Little Witch, how about we head over to the grill and get a you a burger and fries for tonight." Damon asks but I know he's telling me that we should stop for today.

  "Yeah, and a shake." I said closing the final book.

   Right now I hated that I could feel everyone's emotions right about now. Everyone felt some type of sympathy for me and my mates. During this process of looking they actually gotten curious themselves of who this mystery guy could be.

   As we entered the grill it didn't feel how it used to. Even if we weren't even at the most happiest place, normally coming here cheers us up somehow.

🧡🧡💛🧡💛💛

Kai POV.💛

  The rest of this day and now literally hell has been a pure horror. I couldn't help but spiral into feelings that I did not understand to the point I had to leave out of this house.

  I decided to go to the Grill since there's darts, pool and alcohol. What else is guy has to do around here?

As I started having a party for one at the grill, I stopped starting to notice that feeling again.

I can feel her magic in here. It was like we were in the same room.

She must be here but not on this plane. 

   She's right here and I can't reach here.

   Right here.

Comment 🖋️ and Vote 🌟

Good Morning☀️ Evening🌆Night🌚

           💛🧡 Everyone 🧡💛.