Chapter 34

Damon POV.🖤

  As we sat in the grill separated from the others I couldn't help but be thankful that Geneviève can hear their conversation. I couldn't believe that they doubt the possibility of if Geneviève understands what she saw or if the guy is actually real.

"Don't listen to them, love, they have no idea what they're talking about." Klaus says to me.

"What are they saying?" Geneviève asks trying to understand what's going on.

  "Nothing that's true." Elijah says

Geneviève turned to the group and watched as they talked about this mystery guy, we could tell she was trying to figure out what was going on by their emotions.

"Jeremy and Rebekah are with you 100%." Kol tells her

"What about Katherine?" She asks

"She's not even entertaining that conversation." I tell her.

"What about you guys? I never asked about how you all felt about it when I told you." She says

"Well I alright have these guys around, so I don't mind." I said then looked at the others for their response.

"As long as he doesn't go trying to boss me around. We'll be perfectly fine, darling." Kol says

"I'm okay with it. Damon isn't half bad so, why not, little wolf." Klaus says

Then we all looked at Elijah.

"Darling, if they bring happiness that's all that matters." He says smooth as always.

Geneviève nodded accepting our responses.

"Little wolf, what about you? How are you feeling?" Klaus asks her.

Geneviève sighed thinking about her response. "Well it's not like I wasn't happy before. I just..." She started to say but started to look off.

"Little witch, what's wrong?" I asked as I watched her look around.

"He's here. He's calling me." She says

"Is that possible?" Elijah asks

"Well since he's in a world like ours, around the 1990's the grill is there, just a bit different." I explain to them.

"Little wolf, what is he saying?" Klaus asks concerned for her.

"Kai's calling the weird name he called me. He's just yelling out, "Cupcake."  She tells us, which also causes some confusion.

"Little witch, did you just say Kai?" I ask

"Yes, Kai. That's his name." She says just as confused as I am that she knows his name. Just a few hours ago, he was just a handsome guy with no name.

Kol started to smirk putting dots together that we couldn't with his knowledge of witches and everything supernatural.

"Would you like to clue us all in?" Klaus asks not being left out.

"Well our mystery mate here is definitely a warlock, which approves our theory that he was sent there. He must be powerful or he did something. And that's how he can reach out to her like I was able to, even though I don't have magic I learnt a few things." Kol explains

"So he's here but I can't see him or help him." Geneviève asks sad once again.

"You may can't see him but maybe with practice you can astroprogect back to talk to him. Find out how to get him out." Kol suggested

"No, firstly she's not doing that again. Secondly, if we are right maybe we should find out why he was put there in the first place, shall we?" Elijah says being the responsible one during all this.