Chapter 41

Klaus POV. ❤️

As they started the spell I watched Genevieve nervous about her overdoing it. This is her first big spell she's ever done and I'm nervous this is going to back fire.

"Niklaus, she'll be fine." Elijah says assuring me

"I'm just protective over our little wolf. Our job's to protect her and I couldn't stand it if something was to happen to her." I explained to him

"Hmm. Maybe after this is all over you should take our darling on a date." Elijah says as we still watch her carefully, soon to hear kol protests.

"Why does he get to take her out? I haven't even been alone with her since I was undaggered." Kol argues

"Then maybe we all have a day to ourselves with her." Elijah suggests

"That would be good for her. She'll get to have the she wants with us all, separately" Damon adds

"And I can't be first?" Kol says

"No, Kol. Our brother needs this." Elijah says concerned for me being so worried

"Fine, but I'm next." Kol says

"And I'll go last since, we've already had time alone." Damon says

Elijah nodded to him thankful for his suggestion just as we turned back on Geneviève to see her start chanting.

"She found him." Bonnie says then starts chanting with.

But as we watched I saw Genevieve flinch and her hand started to bleed.

"Bonnie! What's happening?!" I said slowly getting angered

Bonnie stopped to look, "she cut her hand, there and it's affecting her physical body here. But we can't stop it's working." She says continuing to chant holding Genevieve's hand over the ascendent.

I watched already angered that she's hurt and I can't help her. As the spell went on I couldn't tell if it was working but Genevieve started twitching.

I was going to run to stop her but Elijah grabbed me and pushed me into the wall holding me from getting to her.

"You heard Bonnie, pulling her from it may cause her harm, Niklaus." He says as I struggled against him to get to her.

"SHE WILL NOT DIE FOR THIS SPELL, ELIJAH!" I yelled as tears started to form in my eyes

"She's alright, Klaus. I can tell it's working." Kol says assuring me until Bonnie opens her eyes finishing the spell and Geneviève doesn't.

Geneviève fell over as her eyes fluttered as if she was stuck in a vision. I finally got out of Elijah's hold and ran to her, holding her into my arms.

"Geneviève!" Bonnie says worried trying to wake her.

"Come wake up Geneviève!" Kol says, as the one saying a minute ago that she was fine.

"Little Wolf, I need you to wake up." I whispered in her ear as I held her in my arms with tears in my eyes.

Soon her eyes fluttered open.

I let out a sigh of relief, seeing her start to open her eyes and look around.

"Are you crying?" My little wolf asked me, bringing her hand to wipe the tears away.

"I'm fine, Little Wolf, you just gave us a bit of a scare." I explained to her

"Oh I'm sorry but I'm fine. I think that I was just in a vision or something." She says sitting up in my arms.

"I'm just happy you're okay." I say hugging her as the rest agreed. I just thought that it's probably best Katherine wasn't here she would have killed us for letting her do this.

"Did work? Did You see Kai come out?" She asks hopeful

"No, darling. We didn't see anything." Elijah says to her

"Oh maybe he's still in the cave in the woods, that's where we did the spell."Geneviève says as her hope is slowly fading.

"Don't worry, Geneviève. I worked because once we finished I could feel his magic. He's here we just have to find and like you said he's probably still in the woods." Bonnie says reassure her.

"Great then we can go find him." Geneviève says starting to get up but finally feeling the exhaustion of the spell. She almost fell back down but I caught her.

"Not so fast. You, little wolf, is going to stay here and rest. If he's here, he'll be found. " I say to her.

" But I'm fine." She says trying to protest

"Little Witch, he's right. You need some rest. Kol and I can help Bonnie find him." Damon says getting her to agree with me.

"Okay "she says as she clings to me.

I take her in my arms and carry her up to her room. I laid her down in her bed and she was already asleep. I made sure she was comfortable before taking a seat in the chair across from her bed to watch over her.

Soon Elijah quietly came in and sat in the chair next to me.

"I know you probably heard but they just left to go search for him." He whispers, now also watching Geneviève sleep.

I simply hummed to acknowledge him and I sat silently

"I know that she means so much to you as she does to us. And I hope you know we would have never let her do it if we didn't believe she was powerful enough, Nik." He whispers not trying to wake her

"We love her as much as you do and I'm sorry as it felt like you weren't being heard. We should have listened, you can sense things with you being a hybrid." He added

I sighed knowing my brothers and Damon probably feel guilty, but they shouldn't. "She's fine and that's all that matters." I tell him

He looked at me relieved then we continued to watch her sleep in silence.

❤️❤️🧡❤️🧡🧡

Geneviève POV. 🧡

As I fell to sleep everything was peaceful....

I found myself walking through a beautiful bayou. As I continued to walk I watched as the river floated down the banks and all the plants swayed in the breeze.

   It was silent until I heard a voice, "they need your help." I turned around trying to find the voice but I couldn't see where it came from.

"Who needs my help?" I asked

"Your people." The voice says as wolves started to emerge from the trees. They stood in front of me and bowed their heads.

"I don't understand." I said still looking for a sign of what's going on.

"After betrayal, a king rains over everyone in New Orleans. He cursed your people and holds too much power over us all." The voice says

"Who's this King?" I asked then felt everything get cold. I could tell the scene in my dream was changing until I stood in the middle of the Quarter.

The stood a man that stared at me.

"His name is Marcel Gerard" the voice says before the man speeded towards me and scared me.

I shot up in my bed scared with Klaus and Elijah already by my side holding my hand.

  In my state of fear all I could say was "Marcel."  As I heard Klaus and Elijah trying to figure out what I saw.

Comment 📝 and Vote 😁

It looks like they will be going on a date soon.  Yay😁

Good morning🌅Evening🌆Night🌉

            ❤️🧡 Everyone 🧡 ❤️