Chapter 40

Kol POV. 💙

  On the way back home Genevieve and Bonnie explained how we needed a celestial event to happen while they cast the spell. Which took us a step back because I don't think there's going to be any, anytime soon.

  "Well that's great." I said as we walked back into the house.

  "What? The trip didn't go as well as you hoped for?" Rebekah asks making her presence known.

  "Let's say we're having a bit of a setback." I tell her.

  "Sister, it'll simply take longer to free him until a celestial event arises." Elijah says

"Or not." Geneviève says getting an idea.

  "She's right that could work." Bonnie say like she could read her mind.

  "What could work?" I asked looking to them.

   "Since he's stuck repeating the same day he went there over and over again. I project myself there and do the spell with him there." Geneviève says

   "Will that even work?" Damon asks

   "Firstly is it safe?" Klaus asks

   "Yes, I'm perfectly fine when I project there." She says

   "But it could be different while you're using magic there. You'll be using your strength more than you've had before." I say as we're all even debating about this being an option.

  "Then if that's the case we're not going to let you put yourself at risk." Elijah says

  "But I won't be doing it on my own. Bonnie is here while I'm also going to be there with Kai. We can do this together." Geneviève says

"I don't know little witch, maybe they're right about this one. Maybe we shouldn't risk hurting yourself." Damon says

"Everyone is certainly right about the doubts but with the combination of our powers we'll be able to do most likely, without anyone being harmed." Bonnie says

"Absolutely not without certainly this won't harm Geneviève." Klaus says

But now it's an hour later and they're going along with the plan even with Klaus's protests.

Damon and Elijah knows by now that our little darling is going to do whatever she wants no matter what we say. But a part of me feels as this is going to go right.

💙💙🧡💙🧡🧡

Geneviève POV. 🧡

As we set up for us to start the spell, I could feel Bonnie actually getting excited for this. Weirdly it made me also excited to bring Kai back to the real world.

  "Bonnie, your excitement level is almost through the roof. Why are you so excited?" I asked her

  "I don't know. I just feel as if we're doing the right thing. And I don't know, hearing speak of this Kai Parker made him mysterious and I'm just wondering what he'll look like or how he acts." She says

"Oh. Oh, okay." I say now understanding the feelings I'm sensing off of her. I am happy for her because when we were on the road I could sense she was a bit down having to spend time around me and my mates. But this one will be different, he's clearly just a protector and friend and he's meant to be with Bonnie.

Just the thought of helping my cousin find love is exciting.

"Plus I'm hoping he's not as annoying as your boyfriends." She adds as she turns the pages of the book.

"Trust me, I don't think you'll think that. You might think he's similar but I don't think he'll be annoying to you." I say

"What makes you think that?" She asks stopping to look at me.

"You'll see." I say as I set up the candles.

After setting up the candles and getting the ascendent in the middle of our circle. Bonnie and I join hands with the circle.

"No matter what you do don't take her out of it. She has to want to come back out the projection, other than that you'll be hurting her." Bonnie says warning the boys.

"Well let's get this show on the road then." Damon says sitting not too far away.

"Let's hurry up and get this over with." Klaus says still not liking this plan.

"You ready?" Bonnie asks me

"As ready as I'm going to be?" I say and closes my eyes.

I started to call out to Kai in my mind like I did before trying to project to him once again.

After a while I heard him say, "I see you're back, cupcake."

I opened my eyes and everything was gone and we were standing on the land that our house would have been on.

"Yes! I did it again. Come on, you have to show me where we need to stand for the celestial event, so we can get you out." I say taking his hand.

"What do you mean?" He asks confused

"We have the ascendent and we're going to try to get you out of here." I tell him which gets him to start walking.

  "Who's we?" He asks

  "My mates, my cousin which I think you'll be glad to meet and me of course." I explain as I follow him inside a cave that also opens up to see the sky.

"You picked the best time it's about to start." He says holding my hand as we looked above.

Soon I could see what we were waiting for, a beautiful eclipse.

"Do you have the blood for the ascendent?" Kai asks

"What blood?" I asked confused

"Bennett blood activate the ascendent for us to say the spell." He explains

From our lake of time I give him my hand, "I trust you." I say

He takes out a knife and carefully slices my hand and brings out his ascendent. As my blood dripped onto it we started the spell and I could hear Bonnie also chanting on the other end.

As we were chanting, I looked up and saw a bright light above us and I knew it worked.

"See you on the other side." I say to him before the bright light is blinding.

Soon everything went black and was so peaceful. Within the darkness I felt complete.

"Geneviève!"

"Geneviève! Wake up."

"Little Wolf, I need you to wake up."

As I now heard their voices, I saw a glimpse of a bayou, which was beautiful. And I saw this older lady and she said, "We've been waiting for you."

Soon the voices and overpowering feelings of worry, fear and pain grab me from the darkness.

I woke up to them all surrounded by everyone in the room. They stared at me worried.

Comment 📝 and Vote 🌟

I hope you all are enjoying this story so far.

I really do want Genevieve to go to New Orleans to find out about her pack before I end this story but it might take awhile because im in between writing my own story. (Not a fanfiction) I hope to publish one day so please just be patient with me and enjoy

Good Morning🌄Evening🌆 Night 🌃

           💙🧡 Everyone 🧡💙