Chapter 21

Damon POV. 🖤

     After leaving Geneviève, I thought about what she said, we did leave her here with Klaus for two days and haven't even called to see if she was alright. I've been so focused on finding out who Klaus took that I didn't think Geneviève wouldn't want to be there, specially since she still believes Bonnie's dead.

     Soon I met up with Stefan in front of the Lockwood property.

     "Alright now just keep up with the plan and this will Al be over." I say patting Stefan on the shoulder

   "And what's the plan?" He asks confused

   "It's a full moon. Get Forbes and leave Lockwood." I said as we get to the Lockwood bunker

   "Alright then. Let's do this." He says

   We open the door and their was witch that I took care of that I guess Klaus had watching over them.

   Everything was going great before Caroline wanted to help Tyler.

  "No. Bad idea. He stays here. Let's go." I say pulling her alone then He starts to change.

   Luckily we got out before he fully changed.

    "That was close." Stefan says the the door flew off it's hinges.

    "You had to say something." I said glaring at him.

   "Tyler it's us. We're friends remember." Caroline tried to help the situation as we backed away slowly but he charged at us. Luckily Stefan stopped him in time.

    "Are you alright?" Caroline asks him as we watch Tyler get up from being thrown into a tree.

  "Go I'll run him away." He says and I looked at him to make sure he got this then I took Caroline and ran.

  "No, we have to go back." She says protesting

"Unless you have a death wish I think it's best if get as far away from here as possible. Stefan will be okay. He hits this." I say getting in the car.

After a minute Caroline got in the car with me as we waited for Stefan to come back.

Soon Stefan came back frantic and once he got in car he yells "Drive."

Just as we pull off, I saw Lockwood running up behind then watches us drive away.

From here it was full speed to the witches house for the sacrifice. As we got there we all stayed to what was planned until we saw the vampire Klaus chosen.

It was Jenna...

Stefan tried to offer himself in place of her but Klaus didn't take the offer.

Then Stefan looked to me...

I couldn't do anything. I can't offer myself, I could never leave or hurt Geneviève like that. Even if was to help her friend, Jeremy.

"Damon, we have to do something? We can't have Elena lose the last adult she has in her life?" Stefan says

"I can't." I said just watching.

Everyone else ran out the house to watch. Even if they all knew the fate of the two.

I turned to Jeremy and said, "Don't look, little Gilbert."

"We gotta do something." He says as tears fills his eyes.

"I don't know if there is." I simply say

I couldn't do anything but watch....
As we stayed to the plan as before.