Chapter 10

Damon POV. 🖤

   It's The next day and we haven't been able to find Geneviève or Elena. Last night they tried to tell me that Geneviève went with Elena home but that's definitely not what happened.

"Bonnie, do you witchy voodoo and find Geneviève." I say getting irritated and worried.

"And Elena." Stefan adds.

"Yes, and Elena." I say trying to calm myself down.

"I'm trying. Remember I'm not totally good at this yet." Bonnie says as the map is out on the table.

  Then Matt, Jeremy and Tyler walks in.

  "We checked everywhere in Mystic Falls. They're not here." Donovan says

"And we checked the roads and woods going in and out of Mystic Falls." Tyler adds adding to my stress.

   I didn't know what to do and walked off to get myself a drink. I sat there worrying if she's alright. Geneviève just needs to be okay, I thought until Stefan called me back to tell me Bonnie found something.

"I think I got their location." Bonnie says looking at me when I walked in

"Then what are we standing here for." I say walking to my car

🖤🖤🧡🖤🧡🧡

Geneviève POV.🧡

After awhile I slowly started to wake up to my head hurting and voices talking around me.

As I started to get my vision focused I saw that we're in a abandoned house, probably in the middle of nowhere.

Then I started to understand who was talking. Elena is asking questions.

  "Why did you take us?" Elena asks

  "I told you stay quiet. I'm just the messenger." The lady says while a guy next her was just staring at us.

  "You're going to give us to Elijah, right?" Elena asks and I could tell she has been annoying this poor woman.

She kidnapped us and didn't expect for Elena is so bold to demand answers from vampires.

  "Who's Elijah?" Elena asks and I couldn't help but get that feeling again from hearing his name. It was like butterflies but it was like they got caught in my throat because for a moment it was like I lost my breath. I don't know maybe I hit my head too hard.

   "Stop badgering her with questions when it looks like she's not going to answer them." I say to Elena

   "Well at least I'm trying to figure out why we got kidnapped in the middle of the night and now probably going to get handed off to this Elijah guy." Elena says worried with probably got some sympathy from the lady

  " Of course your the doppelganger", she says to Elena then turns to me and say, "your suppose to be the empath. The Mikaelsons have been looking for you for ages. People says you're powers are out of this world. Rare." The lady says

  "Who's the Mikaelsons?" Elena asks

   "I see the Salvatores haven't been teaching you vampire history." She says watching us.

   "They're the oldest vampires." She added to explain while Elena puts together the dots.

    "They're the first vampires." Elena says

     "That's right and it'll take a fool to cross them." She says

    After she said that I finally noticed they're fear separate from Elena's and my own. They're scared. And I think Elena caught on to that too.