Video Chatting

Chapter 1 Lillian's P.O.V.

"We scream, we shout, we are the fallen angels. We scream, we shout, whoa - oh, whoa - oh - oh - ohh," my alarm clock blared. It was 6:05 am, even though I had to go to school at 8:30 am. I take awhile to get ready in the morning. I am turning 18 today, my name is Lillian Biersack. Yes Andy Biersack is my brother, and he is on tour right now. And can you believe that today is the last day of school and Andy didn't take me with. :( I have never been on tour with him. Anyways, I plugged my flat iron and grabbed my clothes. I plugged in my ipod and turned on Teenagers by My Chemical Romance. I put on my BVB t- shirt and black skinnies. Then my iron beeped, I started straightening my long black hair. I put on a thin line of eye liner and cover up.

"Lilla get down here please," my mom yelled.

"Coming," I said. As I was walking down the steps I tripped and landed on my face. I heard a laugh coming from the computer. It was Andy, was mom was video chatting with him.

"Andy!" I squealed.

"Lilla!" He said. I blushed when I saw Jake on the screen too. Yea, I have feelings for Jake.

"Hey Lilla," Jake said.

"Hey Jake," I said waving while sitting in the chair infront of the computer.

"I am going to quick grab the other guys. Jake stay here and keep Lilla company," Andy said.

"Okay," Jake said.

"So how much touring do you guys have left?" I asked.

"Well, we are in this town for a couple of days. Then we have a few shows left then we will  be done," Jake said.

"Cool, I have always wanted to go on tour," I said.

"Maybe you could come some time," he said smiling. I melted by his smile, but I tried to keep calm.

"That would be amazing. Do you like touring?" I asked.

"Yea, but like anything else it has its ups and downs," he said. Then Andy walked back in, but not where he thought I couldn't see him.

"Andy get your ass out of the corner of the screen, I can see you." I said.

"Oh," he said. The other guys walked in.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"C.C. said.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILLIAN!" Everyone chimned in. I hated when people call me Lillian.

"Thanks guys," I said.

"Welcome," I heard random voices say.

"You guys better get off touring pretty quick. I want to hang out with you guys," I said.

"Okay, we will see you later. You gotta get ready for school," Andy said.

"Fine, I don't want to. Bye guys! " I said.

"Bye Lillian," they said. Then the video chat ended. It was 7:35, I needed to go out to the bus at 8:00.

"Lilla, I made you breakfast," mom said.

"Aww, thanks mom," I said. She had made french toast, I love french toast. I ate one piece, I was not that hungry.

"Don't you want to eat more darling?" She asked.

"No thanks, I am full," I said. I didn't want to eat much either. I thnk I am fat, I weigh 166lbs. And last night was a painful memory, I cut my self. Thank god for bracelets. I grabbed my bag and headed for the door.

"Bye Mom," I said.

"Bye Lilla, have a good day at school," she said as I was shutting the door behind me. I put my earbuds in and listened to Rebel Love Song by BVB. I didn't like anyone at school, so I drown them out with music. And on the other hadn they don't like me back, I have no problem with that. I walked into school, people gave me weird looks. They always do, but I don't think twice about it. My school is filled with preppy bitches. And of course you have those girls that are sluts. Those are the girls that wear high heels and short skirts or dresses to school. And they are dumber than a box of rocks. I really want to slap them upside the face. Now I have to walk into English. We are working on a paper, it is so boring. After hearing the teacher talk and I finally finish my paper as the bell rings. Then I walk into my math class. With my favorite teacher! ( Sarcasm intended) Everyone hate her. Not to be really mean but I want to push her down the steps really badly. In the midst of her boring speech the phone rings. She stops talking and waddles back to her desk to get it. Then I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Miss Biersack you are needed down in the office," she said.

"Oh great," I said.